Nice to find like-minded people (tips for anal orgasm)

Wildrider97

Hi 

just wanted to find like-minded people to talk to and share experenses i have been doing anal play on and of seens i was 16. now resently got some new toys and have been thinking alot of anal play and 2 days ago was abal to take my biggest toy. http://holeusa.com/product/CNVXR-AC222/the-black-destroyer-huge-165-inches-dildo so am so proud of that but i do have a hard time getting an orgasm from anal play do anyone have any tips for that??

I have that dildo. It's awesome. I can currently take 10 inches of it. I luv how it hits my prostate and makes my cock a drooling mess. But honestly have never had a cock orgasm on it

What works for me is once you are really loose and stretched out, push as hard as you can whilst still riding a toy or taking a fist. it's better for me on my back or squatting position but can do it on all fours. It's a strange sensation cumming from a limp dick, but once you've experienced it there's no going back!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 3:52 AM, arse636 said:

What works for me is once you are really loose and stretched out, push as hard as you can whilst still riding a toy or taking a fist. it's better for me on my back or squatting position but can do it on all fours. It's a strange sensation cumming from a limp dick, but once you've experienced it there's no going back!

Pushing while riding dildos is one of my favorite things. Bearing down pushes the prostate right up against it nice and hard.

I fully unlocked my prostate after getting my dick pierced and not being able to use it for a while. Just getting absorbed by the anal sensations made it build up and up until it released throughout my whole body and made me a shaking mess. That was after a couple weeks of anal only and no orgasms. Now it's a regular part of my play whether my dick is involved or not.

• 3 months later...
On 3/8/2023 at 7:19 PM, Wildrider97 said:

Hi 

just wanted to find like-minded people to talk to and share experenses i have been doing anal play on and of seens i was 16. now resently got some new toys and have been thinking alot of anal play and 2 days ago was abal to take my biggest toy. http://holeusa.com/product/CNVXR-AC222/the-black-destroyer-huge-165-inches-dildo so am so proud of that but i do have a hard time getting an orgasm from anal play do anyone have any tips for that??

Wow that is a very nice looking whopper, makes me half tempted to get one myself, I have a 13” duel density dildo that I use…and yes I’ve gotten it all the way to the base multiple times I love it. Last time I played I managed to to fuck it as I always wanted too, nice long, deep thrusts with a good pace…made me weak in the knees. 

On 3/9/2023 at 1:19 AM, Wildrider97 said:

Hi 

Can you take that toy all the way down? If so wow that's impressive.

About cumming from anal, for me it seemed that the more I played the more natural and easier it got, not because I discovered some technique or something but because my body just got used to the sensations and it became more and more pleasurable the more I did it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.