3.5" Plug to the bottom

Serious Question

This is so hot! I really want to try anal but I am too scared because I heard of people ending up in diapers and other horror stories.

1. Do you have any advice on how to start training and being safe?

2. Have you had an issues with anal training? (Short-term or Long-term)

3. You seem very stretched, is that normal? 

4. Will your butthole go back to normal after stopping? 

5. Is it normal to bleed? 

*Thank you ahead of time for your reply! 

2 hours ago, Hutchman324 said:

Serious Question

This is so hot! I really want to try anal but I am too scared because I heard of people ending up in diapers and other horror stories.

1. Do you have any advice on how to start training and being safe?

2. Have you had an issues with anal training? (Short-term or Long-term)

3. You seem very stretched, is that normal? 

4. Will your butthole go back to normal after stopping? 

5. Is it normal to bleed? 

*Thank you ahead of time for your reply! 

You need to read old threads my friend. Everyone is kinda bored giving the same answers to these type of similar questions. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 5:28 AM, JordyGray5687 said:

Once again (I've mentioned this before to you):

This is not the correct forum for your personal videos. Those go in this forum: https://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?/forum/60-your-own-movies-post-here-only-movies-made-by-you/ - It is clearly labeled in an easy to understand phrasing.

If you find any of this confusing (as you seem to), you may want to consider spending some time stretching your skills of reading comprehension and attention to detail in addition to other things that you stretch.

I am not a moderator. I'm just a regular user who doesn't understand why the organized format of the forums can't be adhered to by you.

1 hour ago, meganuke40 said:

Or, alternatively, instead of everybody overreacting and being "internet brave tough guys" (seriously, give that a rest, you're intimidating nobody by clacking on your keyboard), give this idea some thought: what if, when someone's erred, they accept their error with dignity, and reply something along the lines of "Sorry about that, I hadn't noticed! Thanks for pointing it out so that I can do it the right way in the future, I appreciate the help". Doesn't that seem like a more reasonable reaction?

I mean look I apologized and, who knows Meganuke40 could have had a bad day work or something. I am done talking to this guy, he obviously enjoys going around and policing the forum. Not my thing but it’s something that needs to be done, I guess. I am done with the site anyway because of people like him. Again, Moderators please feel free to take my stuff down, I am going somewhere else.

52 minutes ago, Hutchman324 said:

Hey Radeon and Jordy, this guy wants a respectful reaction after Megan comments,

“If you find any of this confusing (as you seem to), you may want to consider spending some time stretching your skills of reading comprehension and attention to detail in addition to other things that you stretch.”

I actually agree with some of Megan’s point until:

1. Jordy apologize and said it was a mistake.

2. Rude and disrespectful response by Megan.

3. Radeon wasn’t in the wrong.

If you truly expected a nice apology after your comment, then you are disillusioned.

In all honestly I think you owe Jordy a NICE apology after your dumb comment.

You could of handled the situation better but now you have three people telling you were wrong and still can’t admit it.

I thought a little wordplay joke about stretching would be funny. But, not everyone's sense of humor is the same, so if that was received with offense, I do apologize for that and it wasn't my intention. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.