Anal Stretching On-the-go

elirian

I am going to be doing some traveling for work pretty soon, starting next week in Manhattan, and I'm really looking forward to having a few nights in hotels by myself! Does anyone else here turn into an uncontrollable horny animal when they're traveling?

I try to pack pretty light (usually sticking to a small carry on), so for my hotel sessions I prefer to just buy some fun-shaped bottles or vegetables from local stores instead of packing any toys - plus that allows me to be discreet on the occasions that I'm traveling with colleagues. Anyway. what does everyone else like to bring on the road for traveling sessions? Any special routines or good stories or tips?

52 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

I dont travel for business but I’m right across the river from NYC. I’ll be thinking about at least one person other than myself who I know’ll be crushing their cunt nearby!

If I wasn't a.) going to be pretty busy with work stuff for most of the time and b.) engaged, I would invite you up to the hotel room haha

Hahaha this topic brings back good memories for me...  Sorry for the long story!

Few years ago I went for a work trip in Paris and took a pretty large dildo with me (not massive but 8 cm diameter x 30 cm). I only carried a carry-on size suit case but was planning to check it in anyway to avoid aving my bag scanned in front of security. ... Well finally I was late at the airport and had no choice than to take it as carry on. Of course when I got to security my bag was x-rayed and put aside. The security persons were two women, the one in front of the screen called the one checking bags because she had a doubt on the content of my bag, they talked quietly but I overheard the conversation "Lady 1: Hey check this, I am not sure what is it; security lady 2: I don't know, it has the shape of... a dildo? But that's too big to be one; Lady 1: I don't know, it's huge but it looks like one, I guess you have to check it, Lady 2: Ok I'll let you know". Then the lady 2 came and ask if she can check my bag. Since she has an idea of what it was she was nice to take me on the side and to not open it in front of everybody. She opens it find my dildo and says "whoa, ok... humm well I guess you cannot hurt anyone in the plane with this... well excepted maybe maybe yourself (with a wink)" I was feeling a bit bad but it was hot at the same time.. but anyway I have no idea why I responded "Do not worry for me, I can take much larger ones". She just laughed and let me pack up everything and go.

It end-up being pretty hot and funny, but I can assure you that on my way back I was not late at the airport in order to check in my bag!

3 hours ago, Morgan_Nice said:

Hahaha this topic brings back good memories for me...  Sorry for the long story!

Few years ago I went for a work trip in Paris and took a pretty large dildo with me (not massive but 8 cm diameter x 30 cm). I only carried a carry-on size suit case but was planning to check it in anyway to avoid aving my bag scanned in front of security. ... Well finally I was late at the airport and had no choice than to take it as carry on. Of course when I got to security my bag was x-rayed and put aside. The security persons were two women, the one in front of the screen called the one checking bags because she had a doubt on the content of my bag, they talked quietly but I overheard the conversation "Lady 1: Hey check this, I am not sure what is it; security lady 2: I don't know, it has the shape of... a dildo? But that's too big to be one; Lady 1: I don't know, it's huge but it looks like one, I guess you have to check it, Lady 2: Ok I'll let you know". Then the lady 2 came and ask if she can check my bag. Since she has an idea of what it was she was nice to take me on the side and to not open it in front of everybody. She opens it find my dildo and says "whoa, ok... humm well I guess you cannot hurt anyone in the plane with this... well excepted maybe maybe yourself (with a wink)" I was feeling a bit bad but it was hot at the same time.. but anyway I have no idea why I responded "Do not worry for me, I can take much larger ones". She just laughed and let me pack up everything and go.

It end-up being pretty hot and funny, but I can assure you that on my way back I was not late at the airport in order to check in my bag!

That’s a great story. Lol

9 hours ago, Morgan_Nice said:

Lol holy shit, if that happened to me I would instantly turn into a skeleton 

2 hours ago, elirian said:

Lol holy shit, if that happened to me I would instantly turn into a skeleton 

Honestly, it’s not something that I’d prefer to go through but if I did and was made an example of by the TSA agents I would make 100% to get their names and shield #’s and do everything I could to have them suspended or terminated.

• 9 months later...

Thinking about this thread again as I have another work trip coming up, this time to the DMV. There’s just something about being alone in a hotel room that makes me feel way more perverted than I do at home! 

agree! especially if you don't live alone it makes such a difference being 100% by yourself. I occasionally travel and it's grat to go wild, knowing that no one is coming home early.

I usually only have lube with me and go with bottles. The cool thing is, that often the bottles have different shapes than I can buy at home, so always a new experience.

37 minutes ago, lalobalo said:

agree! especially if you don't live alone it makes such a difference being 100% by yourself. I occasionally travel and it's grat to go wild, knowing that no one is coming home early.

I usually only have lube with me and go with bottles. The cool thing is, that often the bottles have different shapes than I can buy at home, so always a new experience.

Exactly! My wife works from home nowadays so my opportunities to stretch and go wild are pretty much nonexistent. So having a whole room to myself where I know I’m all alone and also don’t have to worry too much about cleaning up is fantastic. Glad to see another bottle lover, when I’m on the road I also only usually travel with lube and maybe some poppers if I feel like it. The best thing about it is that work pays for it all! Haha

3 hours ago, elirian said:

Exactly! My wife works from home nowadays so my opportunities to stretch and go wild are pretty much nonexistent. So having a whole room to myself where I know I’m all alone and also don’t have to worry too much about cleaning up is fantastic. Glad to see another bottle lover, when I’m on the road I also only usually travel with lube and maybe some poppers if I feel like it. The best thing about it is that work pays for it all! Haha

My wife also works from home now and dammit if it hasn’t put a HUGE chink in my play armor. 

• 2 weeks later...

It is actually good to see that others experience the same struggles haha. Not that I want that for anyone, but a shared fate makes it easier ;)

For travelling I usually have a small bottle with xlube in powder, its great to transport lube this way! When I know that I ma goign to spend few nights in one place I sometimes just go to a sex shop the first evening to buy a toy to play the next days. I usually go for a relatively cheap one, this way if I don't like it I just throw it at the end of my trip...

As for the wife at home I have the same problem.. well after being frustrated for a while I have decided to just tell her : ""Sorry love but my butt really need some playing, I am going to play with my toys". She usually just laugh and doesn't care much. So this works out pretty well even if I cannot do it as often as I would like to.

2 hours ago, Morgan_Nice said:

For travelling I usually have a small bottle with xlube in powder, its great to transport lube this way! When I know that I ma goign to spend few nights in one place I sometimes just go to a sex shop the first evening to buy a toy to play the next days. I usually go for a relatively cheap one, this way if I don't like it I just throw it at the end of my trip...

As for the wife at home I have the same problem.. well after being frustrated for a while I have decided to just tell her : ""Sorry love but my butt really need some playing, I am going to play with my toys". She usually just laugh and doesn't care much. So this works out pretty well even if I cannot do it as often as I would like to.

I’ve thought about purchasing toys for trips but usually I’m not gone for long enough to justify it. And my wife knows I’m into butt stuff and has tried it a couple times with me, but I think there’s a difference between that and wanting to spend an entire night destroying your holes haha. I’m debating trying to have a guy come to the hotel this time to fuck me because I have always wanted to try a real cock, but that’s obviously crossing a line. 

That is indeed crossing a line :P. Never done it myself, but my wife is not against doing a threesome with a bi that would take care of both of us... I am working on making this happen!

1 hour ago, Morgan_Nice said:

That is indeed crossing a line :P. Never done it myself, but my wife is not against doing a threesome with a bi that would take care of both of us... I am working on making this happen!

That’d be amazing. Let us know how it goes.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.