I can develop an anal prolapse using wide toys but without deepen?

Max Mynx

I wonder if stretching deep past the sigmoid is necessary to develop a prolapse, or stretching the first part of the rectum with wide toys or fisting is enough to make it happen.

There’s three elements to the the truly giant meatloaf prolapse:

1) genetic propensity. Most of the truly giant, full-thickness prolapses we see are on/in/from people who have the anatomical predisposition to it. Many report having the beginnings of a prolapse early in their lives. 

2) widening of the anus. In order to allow the full rectum to fall, the anus must be regularly stretched to accommodate the coming meat tube

3) deep fisting/toying/pushing. This is key. Again, the true prolapse kings and queens out there have all been taking fists and toys very deep, going past the second sphincter and into the sigmoid- the “bend” as it’s known. Once this is pulled out, you’re well on your way to the giant slab of meat many of us dream of possessing.

Personally, with the outbreak of war in my country, at first I could not enjoy fisting, as before, and then I didn’t have time for it at all. But every time I went to the toilet, I always pressed the rose, and no more, and without fisting for 3 months, and recently I was finally able to find time for fisting, and enjoy it after a long time, and that's what I can tell you, my rose has grown a lot, I would even say that I no longer have a rose, but a loss. And I was pleasantly surprised, but sometimes I feel like I've gone crazy because I enjoy prolapse, I don't like this feeling. Something like that. I haven't been here for a long time :)Personally, with the outbreak of war in my country, at first I could not enjoy fisting, as before, and then there was no time for it at all. But every time I went to the toilet, I always pushed for a rose, and no more, and without fisting for 3 months, and recently I was finally able to find time for fisting, and enjoy it after a long time, and this is what I can tell you, my rose has grown a lot, I would even say that I no longer have a rose, but a prolapse. And I was pleasantly surprised, but sometimes I feel like I've gone crazy because I enjoy prolapse, I don't like this feeling. Something like that. I haven't been on here for a long time, and I also use a translator, so excuse me in advance:wub:

Edited by Maryy03

Personally, with the outbreak of war in my country, at first I could not enjoy fisting, as before, and then I didn’t have time for it at all. But every time I went to the toilet, I always pressed the rose, and no more, and without fisting for 3 months, and recently I was finally able to find time for fisting, and enjoy it after a long time, and that's what I can tell you, my rose has grown a lot, I would even say that I no longer have a rose, but a loss. And I was pleasantly surprised, but sometimes I feel like I've gone crazy because I enjoy prolapse, I don't like this feeling. Something like that. I haven't been here for a long time :)Personally, with the outbreak of war in my country, at first I could not enjoy fisting, as before, and then there was no time for it at all. But every time I went to the toilet, I always pushed for a rose, and no more, and without fisting for 3 months, and recently I was finally able to find time for fisting, and enjoy it after a long time, and this is what I can tell you, my rose has grown a lot, I would even say that I no longer have a rose, but a prolapse. And I was pleasantly surprised, but sometimes I feel like I've gone crazy because I enjoy prolapse, I don't like this feeling. Something like that. I haven't been on here for a long time, and I also use a translator, so excuse me in advance:wub:

-------

Maryy03

when you translate please go to free Deepl.com, that translater is the Perfect Online Translater for you and us !

Якщо ви хочете щось перекласти, перейдіть на deepl.com ---- ;-))

Regards

Wow Maryy03 It's great that things are working out for you.

Edited by ProlapseHentai

26 minutes ago, _tgt said:

-------

Maryy03

when you translate please go to free Deepl.com, that translater is the Perfect Online Translater for you and us !

Якщо ви хочете щось перекласти, перейдіть на deepl.com ---- ;-))

Regards

Thanks, I'll use it now, and just now I noticed that I accidentally wrote duplicated what I wrote in my last post... eh....

How long ago did you start practicing fisting? when did the first prolapse occur?

Do you use big toys to play with? ;)

4 hours ago, Kifir said:

How long ago did you start practicing fisting? when did the first prolapse occur?

Do you use big toys to play with? ;)

I started practicing anal when I was 16 years old. For as long as I can remember I've always had an attraction to it since I was 11, I didn't even know then that I had such a fetish. And from the age of 17 I started wearing plugs, and the max toy I tried was the TOM OF FINLAND SCREW U ANAL PLUG, and in general I always trained my anal with my fingers, and then I got to fisting. As for prolapse, I came to it recently because I literally forgot about fisting for a while because of the war, then decided to relax again, but got nothing, no pleasure. And about all the time since February 24, 2022 I was doing fisting once a month, well maybe 2 at the most, some months I didn't do it at all. But every day I went to the bathroom and tried to strain my anus. A rose came out and nothing else. Then about a month ago I was able to enjoy fisting again like I used to, and did it every day for a week. After that, I took a break for a week or so and decided to buy poppers (never used them). And used them while sitting on the toilet and straining my anus, and while the poppers were working I felt my rectum start to come out more than a rose. Then, of course, this turned me on a lot and I started getting ready to fisting, and during the fisting I saw my prolapse come out, but without the poppers. I don't know how it happened, but thanks to the poppers my prolapse came out. Now I continue fisting, but now only with poppers (I really enjoyed it), and I feel my prolapse getting bigger and bigger, due to the fact that I strain very hard to squeeze the prolapse under the influence of poppers. As for toys: unfortunately, there are no big toys right now, although I really want to buy them, but big toys are very expensive right now, maybe I'll buy them someday. I think I've answered all the questions. Sorry if it got too detailed, I haven't written anything like this in a long time. Because I'm a very shy girl, but when I realize it's anonymous, it makes it easier for me to relax and write in detail about what you asked about. I was here back in May 2022, but then I was very stressed every day. Because there was constant bombardment almost every day, and because of that I couldn't even write what I'm writing about now. I hope I haven't written too much...:blush:

Edited by Maryy03

Some people prefer to use vegetables instead of expensive toys. I used hot water filled bottles in my first steps. I also use poppers but in my case it doesn't help with the prolapse. It's my genetics.
I hope the situation will improve soon in Ukraine

(Translated with DeepL)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.