Biggest prolapse ever?

Technically that is not really a full prolapse we usually talk about here because it's not just a colon prolapse but a uterus prolapse that basically "fell into the colon and then got stuck outside of her ass... 

And most likely it's caused by a medical condition and is not self inflicted so not as hot for me tbh... not a big fan of those actual "Emergency Room" Videos...they are not meant to be sexual...not even sure if the patient gave their consent about the recording

2 hours ago, jacko300 said:

Technically that is not really a full prolapse we usually talk about here because it's not just a colon prolapse but a uterus prolapse that basically "fell into the colon and then got stuck outside of her ass... 

And most likely it's caused by a medical condition and is not self inflicted so not as hot for me tbh... not a big fan of those actual "Emergency Room" Videos...they are not meant to be sexual...not even sure if the patient gave their consent about the recording

True

When Someone's life in danger. It's not appealing. 

4 hours ago, jacko300 said:

Agree.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.