Retsamfist on Fetlife told me one of the women in his pics can take 17 cm in width. Do you call bullshit on this?

His pics show the widest anal stretching I've ever seen a woman take I think. The max diameter of the toys in the pics are 12 cm I think. I pmd him how wide they can take and he said 17 cm! No picture shows this though. It's hard to believe it's possible for the anus to stretch that wide without serious damage. What do you think?

The anus is not the problem. Anything that is soft tissue is not really a problem. The bones are. That is were women have an advantage. Especially after giving birth when the pelvis is quite wide.

So absolutely impossible? - no. Common? - also no.

And don't forget. People confuse toy size with stretchability. Large toys are becoming more and more squishy.

Edited by naztea

4 minutes ago, naztea said:

The anus is not the problem. Anything that is soft tissue is not really a problem. The bones are. That is were women have an advantage. Especially after giving birth when the pelvis is quite wide.

So absolutely impossible? - no. Common? - also no.

And don't forget. People confuse toy size with stretchability. Large toys are becoming more and more squishy.

In pregnancy brain release certain chemicals which allows women body to relax their sphincter and this is not an advantage it's a natural process for a human body. Some women doesn't completely stretched their vaginas then doc performs the c-section, and you need ver know how much pain they feel after labour. Never compare a pregnancy to personal satisfaction.

1 hour ago, Wr876 said:

His pics show the widest anal stretching I've ever seen a woman take I think. The max diameter of the toys in the pics are 12 cm I think. I pmd him how wide they can take and he said 17 cm! No picture shows this though. It's hard to believe it's possible for the anus to stretch that wide without serious damage. What do you think?

These numbers doesn't make any sense. It's a size of a mini dining plate. Even 12 cm is quite big but satisfactory.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32738632616.html?gatewayAdapt=Pc2Msite

This is the biggest plug i ever seen and it's base is only 16cm.

8 hours ago, Radeon said:

These numbers doesn't make any sense. It's a size of a mini dining plate. Even 12 cm is quite big but satisfactory.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32738632616.html?gatewayAdapt=Pc2Msite

This is the biggest plug i ever seen and it's base is only 16cm.

This pic of the woman who takes the widest in the pics shows her fully inserting a 12 cm plug and its base iirc, it's hard to imagine being possible for her to take anything bigger unless she split in two lol

pcg2oyaiau261.jpg

12 hours ago, Radeon said:

In pregnancy brain release certain chemicals which allows women body to relax their sphincter and this is not an advantage it's a natural process for a human body. Some women doesn't completely stretched their vaginas then doc performs the c-section, and you need ver know how much pain they feel after labour. Never compare a pregnancy to personal satisfaction.

I dont known anything about  natural "chemicals that relax sphincters", and I am not talking about short term effects, but during pregnancy the body releases hormons, that literally soften the junctions of the pelvis. Thats why women here are advised to go to some rehabilitation after pregnancy to have their pelvis heal/go back to their pre-pregnancy form. Also alot of women can confirm to you, that their hips have permanently widend after giving birth.

It's actually your sit bones that will determine what you can take and the coccyx. Everyone is different. And as stated some toys are super soft. I can take a 4.2 topped toy grip but can't do the DC big red at 3.9 due to hardness 

18 hours ago, naztea said:
10 hours ago, Darthvin said:

It's actually your sit bones that will determine what you can take and the coccyx. Everyone is different. And as stated some toys are super soft. I can take a 4.2 topped toy grip but can't do the DC big red at 3.9 due to hardness 

But it's soft as you say it will squeeze and pop-up inside. I think to know the real size of bone you had to take the hard things steel bottle or the your dc big of it's really that much hard. I know the last hard thing which i take is the steel jar with a diameter of 3.1 inch or 8cm. 

7 hours ago, Radeon said:

But it's soft as you say it will squeeze and pop-up inside. I think to know the real size of bone you had to take the hard things steel bottle or the your dc big of it's really that much hard. I know the last hard thing which i take is the steel jar with a diameter of 3.1 inch or 8cm. 

Yes, this is certainly true and I do use glass plugs - my widest is 80mm and I can ride it but its going to take a long long time to go up from that. The topped toy 4.2 does as you say squeeze inside but the beauty of it is once in, it starts to expand to its given size. I highly recommend topped toys. Amazing quality 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.