rare full sigmoid prolapse

I feel ethically dubious posting this because this looks more like a medical prolapse than sexual. I'm sorry if this causes any offense. It's just so rare to see a full sigmoid prolapse, especially on a woman(assuming this is a ciswoman).

part of me finds it hot. part of me is a bit concerned.

1 hour ago, NeutralOmen said:

I feel ethically dubious posting this because this looks more like a medical prolapse than sexual. I'm sorry if this causes any offense. It's just so rare to see a full sigmoid prolapse, especially on a woman(assuming this is a ciswoman).

part of me finds it hot. part of me is a bit concerned.

What do you mean by medical prolapse? Did you mean Surgically created?

Can't say for sure, Look how big her hole is, looks like internal damaged, trauma or medical disorder.

I think he means medical in the sense that for this person it's a medical issue, rather than being the result of extreme anal training, which I would tend to agree with. Speaking as someone who's reasonably into the fetish, this goes way beyond that and needs medical attention.

1 hour ago, jjw1985 said:

I think he means medical in the sense that for this person it's a medical issue, rather than being the result of extreme anal training, which I would tend to agree with. Speaking as someone who's reasonably into the fetish, this goes way beyond that and needs medical attention.

yeah that's what i trying to understand looks her hole size it's big, maybe he/she is junkie but hole is not constricted by sphincter muscle. it's open and big definitely anal training

58 minutes ago, lights said:

It's really weird video. She was just standing there bend over in front of a car , and random guy walked by and filmed her? WTF LOL

World is full of weird Things

8 hours ago, Thefrogman55 said:

Why do men have larger prolapse capability than women? Women never have HUGE prolapse 

I think people who had petite/twink body can easily prolapse if you notice there are so many twink boys and petite females who can prolapse example - slimff, hkj, clairet is anorexic, aletta black

anal performers are on cleaning insides they sometimes Starve and always on cleaning and do drugs, gay use poppers maybe it leads to tissue weakness in them.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.