who knows her? seems like a Chinese prolapsed girl

On 1/17/2023 at 12:23 PM, Radeon said:

You living in the wrong time my friend

And why is that? I don't know if that's a translation thing or something but you often appear quite rude. Maybe you don't mean it that way but it comes off like that. 

Why not just answer his question or say something actually regarding the topic? 

Don't really get that...

6 minutes ago, jacko300 said:

And why is that? I don't know if that's a translation thing or something but you often appear quite rude. Maybe you don't mean it that way but it comes off like that. 

Don't really get that...

Radeon has done a lot for this forum but has let it go to his head. Can come off rude and  condescending, I agree. 

3 hours ago, jacko300 said:

Don't really get that...

I say it in a sarcastic way, no rudeness.:P

Just search xiu yanhong you will find all the content of this girl.

1 hour ago, Radeon said:

I say it in a sarcastic way, no rudeness.:P

Just search xiu yanhong you will find all the content of this girl.

the problem is no where in the twitter link does it give her name. so how would op know who to search for on this forum? i think that is what they are getting at.

13 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Radeon has done a lot for this forum but has let it go to his head. Can come off rude and  condescending, I agree. 

This. He started the shared drive and invited members here to share their email and he would add them to the drive. But he ran it like a private thisvid account, where he would pick and choose who he gave access to.

1 hour ago, Snoop Doggy Monkey said:

This. He started the shared drive and invited members here to share their email and he would add them to the drive. But he ran it like a private thisvid account, where he would pick and choose who he gave access to.

I didn't add new members bcoz of security purpose, and in December google blocked the uploading. I told you already. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.