Can ass play cause hemorrhoids?

Wr876

I've had hemorrhoids i think a few times and recently had the worst case so far, and because of how painful it's been, if it's somehow caused by my ass play I'm considering stopping because it's not worth the risk of this pain.

Does anyone think ass play can cause hemorrhoids? Not just as a possibilty, but can easily cause them.

In my case I can think of other explanations too though.

45 minutes ago, Wr876 said:

I've had hemorrhoids i think a few times and recently had the worst case so far, and because of how painful it's been, if it's somehow caused by my ass play I'm considering stopping because it's not worth the risk of this pain.

Does anyone think ass play can cause hemorrhoids? Not just as a possibilty, but can easily cause them.

In my case I can think of other explanations too though.

Use antibacterial+antibiotic topical cream after your session.

I'd say it's a combination of play and another factor,but certainly a possibility. I get them often but only on occasion could I say it was due to play. I'd suggest mixing up width and depth play while you have them. And personally speaking the counter ointments are rubbish, but canasten hydrocortisone works

12 hours ago, Darthvin said:

I'd say it's a combination of play and another factor,but certainly a possibility. I get them often but only on occasion could I say it was due to play. I'd suggest mixing up width and depth play while you have them. And personally speaking the counter ointments are rubbish, but canasten hydrocortisone works

Counter ointments? What the hell is that?

1 hour ago, Radeon said:

Counter ointments? What the hell is that?

I'm sure he meant over-the-counter, products you can buy without a doctor's prescription.

13 hours ago, Darthvin said:

If it's related to play I'm seriously considering stopping, because the pain has been the worst I've experienced in my entire life. It's just not worth it.

How well does hydrocortisone work? Even if you still get issues, can you avoid painful outbreaks?

7 minutes ago, Wr876 said:

I'm sure he meant over-the-counter, products you can buy without a doctor's prescription.

LOL, We can buy almost any medicine without any prescription. On very Low price, and if you had any relative or friend in health sector BINGO! You can get any medicine anytime For FREE Or You can just go to the Govt Clinic and the doc will give you the Free medicine.

Sometimes i buy alprazolam from pharmacy but they didn't give anyone more than (1 strip = 10 tablets) 0.50 cents$

1 hour ago, Wr876 said:

If it's related to play I'm seriously considering stopping, because the pain has been the worst I've experienced in my entire life. It's just not worth it.

How well does hydrocortisone work? Even if you still get issues, can you avoid painful outbreaks?

Well hydrocortisone is just a cheap steroid which decrease inflammation and swelling, i saw people used this cream in gym after taking testosterone shots rubbing on injection sites or you can use this after mosquito bites.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 9:40 PM, cranappletool said:

All the wiping is what causes hemorrhoids. Poop at home. Take more showers after pooping so you can avoid lots of wiping. Regularity also reduces hemorrhoids. Stop them before they occur.

In my case I think it was that I would scratch my ass after showering with a towel because of itchy skin, probably because when Im ass playing I like to spray hot water on my ass a lot, it feels good to me. I didnt know that that can cause hemorrhoids.

Just sharing as a heads up to someone else.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, bimmf2 said:

i have found that regular fisting/stretching cures hemorroids

Same for me, pimples and spot happen sometimes but it happens when your stomach is not in good condition. And Regular colon and ass cleaning make your ass brand new as we buy it yesterday. 

On 3/11/2023 at 5:12 AM, Radeon said:

Same for me, pimples and spot happen sometimes but it happens when your stomach is not in good condition. And Regular colon and ass cleaning make your ass brand new as we buy it yesterday. 

My hemhorrhoids returned when I played for the first time after a break to let them heal, but maybe that was because I didn't wait long enough for them to properly heal, or maybe I didn't use enough lube.

Edited by Wr876

I had some for the first time few weeks ago.. and that was my fault, one evening I really wanted a quicky and used only saliva rather than lub. It was not even a large toy (7 cm diameter) but that was enough to damage little bit my ass. I think I have finally recovered but it took a while... So yes, use plenty of lube!

9 minutes ago, bleie1990 said:

I have lately had more and more trouble with internal hemorrhoids. They don’t hurt, but they bleed quite easily 

What do you think caused them for you? Are you using too little lube? Or stretching too much, too fast?

8 hours ago, Wr876 said:

What do you think caused them for you? Are you using too little lube? Or stretching too much, too fast?

I use tons of Lube, so that’s not the problem. I also don’t stretch like I used to. I’m at the stage where I’m happy with the with of my hole so I can’t see it’s because of stretching either. Warmup is also good. Maybe it’s because I don’t have the opportunity to play as much as I used to

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.