Large Butt Plug Recommendations

BJL67

Does anybody know and recommend an xl butt plug to help with my next stage of stretching. Currently I can take a Doc Johnson Anal Destroyer at 108mm diameter and have a master series xl plug at 114mm to which have tried and can not get in all in as it is too much. I am looking for something inbetween maybe two plugs like a 110mm and 112mm plug to help with the gradual stretch. Any recommendations gratefully received.

Get the mare maker and enjoy the challenge. Absolutely ruins your hole. Gape keeper is great. Grip is also good but I prefer the roundness of the mare maker and gape keeper. Good prices and now they have three colours.

The most important thing is the ratio of the neck to the maximum diameter / length - it's pointless in a plug to have a wide maximum diameter or long length and then a narrow neck, because the neck is the thing that's keeping you open.

Bad dragon's egg plug has the best dimensions of anything that I've seen. Topped toys are second, but a distant second. Everything else sucks.

8 hours ago, doofdoof said:

The most important thing is the ratio of the neck to the maximum diameter / length - it's pointless in a plug to have a wide maximum diameter or long length and then a narrow neck, because the neck is the thing that's keeping you open.

Bad dragon's egg plug has the best dimensions of anything that I've seen. Topped toys are second, but a distant second. Everything else sucks.

Nope you're wrong, as you know the plugs are more firm than dildos so if the neck is the same dimension as the top it will become a short heighted wide dildo,  and it didn't stay in, it will fall out and the second problem was pubic bone when you stand or sits, your bones will contracts and it will be too painful to wear, you can't achieve a longer duration.

Upthebutt, I have looked into the Topped Toys Mare Maker and it seems like they do two sizes. The largest of the two is too small so I will look into the Gape Keeper and Grip plugs instead.

On 12/24/2022 at 8:28 PM, Radeon said:

Nope you're wrong, as you know the plugs are more firm than dildos so if the neck is the same dimension as the top it will become a short heighted wide dildo,  and it didn't stay in, it will fall out and the second problem was pubic bone when you stand or sits, your bones will contracts and it will be too painful to wear, you can't achieve a longer duration.

agreed! had a few plugs where not enough taper, fine to ride but just fall out if you stand up and move. 

In regards to topped toys been looking at them a while but hesitant cause they are quite pricey, anyone have one? how soft are they? can get in the ass servent comfortably (3.75 inch diameter) and tried a 4.3 plug but material too hard and could get it in but close. im looking at the grip 134 or 144

Ideally I would like a plug that is egg shaped and quite firm with a maximum diameter of around 4 3/8"  (Around 110-112mm). The biggest I can currently take is 4 1/4"  (108mm) diameter and like I said previously I have a Master Series Anal Destructor plug that is 4 1/2"  (114mm) diameter and I can't yet get that in. as the jump in size is too much when you get to those sort of diameters. I have tried looking for this elusive inbetween size plug but seems elusive.

@BJL67u  Just a note about topped toys, there toys are all very soft squishy silicone. If you're looking for a harder silicone, bad dragon toys and Mr Hankey's toys are your best bets. Squarepeg is also very soft and squishy too.

Edit: forgot about john Thomas toys. They have the hardest silicone I've used in a toy. Their toys are incredibly inexpensive too when on sale. I actually have three toys from them that Id be willing to sell as well. Dm for details if interested.

Edited by Upthebutt

On 12/24/2022 at 7:28 AM, Radeon said:

Disagree.

For me, the point is for it to feel open, so if it tapers a lot it's kind of pointless because there's something huge inside (where I can't really feel it) but the neck is too narrow to open me up in the way that I want.

With something like the L egg plug from BD, it's so large that there's really no chance of it coming out, but it's also small enough to be able to sit comfortably on it.

49 minutes ago, doofdoof said:

Disagree.

For me, the point is for it to feel open, so if it tapers a lot it's kind of pointless because there's something huge inside (where I can't really feel it) but the neck is too narrow to open me up in the way that I want.

With something like the L egg plug from BD, it's so large that there's really no chance of it coming out, but it's also small enough to be able to sit comfortably on it.

Depends on person if you had an black hole and tolerate pain then you can enter anything, World is full of big things choice is yours.:D

• 2 months later...

I second topped toys - amazing range on the grip. I have the 116 and 136.

Just to note, the silicone is super soft - softest silicone I've ever come across (most of my toys are John Thomas which is quite firm) but once in the toy starts to stretch back out to its original size. This really helps progress and feels amazing. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.