i saw this here and i'm wondering if anyone knows who she is and whether or not the photo is legit

Hmm... there's nothing about that pic that makes it immediately identifiable as fake. Her prolapse is big but not unreasonable, her pose is consistent with showing a rose off, and she has a towel under her which seems logical. On the other hand, nobody here or on reddit seems to know who she is, the image is kind of low-res, its hosted on a site i've never seen before, and it's the only post on the account who uploaded it. I'm fuckin' stumped on this one.

7 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Thanks! 

Now back to original question: Legit pic?

It could be faked.

But she also could be Russian.

They are really into anal.

I'm not an expert, but I looked through some programs that determine the deviations in the photo, I did not see any traces of Photoshop. But it said that it's a screenshot, I don't know if it affects the result. I'm also 99% sure she's Russian. I think so far the only one who can tell where this picture was taken from, is the guy from reddit. But I'm sure we must find her. She is the most beautiful model that could be on this forum.

Edited by Norman

Sorry guys, it's probably photoshopped.

The same user posted another photo afterward: 

3-B086-D7-B-CFE8-4-FE7-8318-98-F4074636-

reverse-searching that image on google give an old bdsmlr user "daddysfavouritesub" that posted the same photo, sadly without prolapse (the impressive loose pussy look real btw), thus revealing the truth :

https://daddysfavouritesub.bdsmlr.com/post/178253505

bdsmlr-9708234-0TGVM410gN.jpeg

1 hour ago, Darthvin said:

Are people really that bored that they photoshop prolapsed assholes haha... fuck me

You just join the internet? Lol

The answer is yes, people are that bored.

3 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Are people really that bored that they photoshop prolapsed assholes haha... fuck me

maybe he refining his skill in photoshop with his sexual interest with one hand

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.