Anyone know who this is?

I don't *think* they're trans, but it was filmed on a potato and there's no name or source, so it's hard to tell. Doesn't look like they have noticeably masculine features, which they usually do if they're trans. I'd say if you find them attractive then just go with it, although the res is so low that's hard to judge too.

4 minutes ago, jjw1985 said:

I don't *think* they're trans, but it was filmed on a potato and there's no name or source, so it's hard to tell. Doesn't look like they have noticeably masculine features, which they usually do if they're trans. I'd say if you find them attractive then just go with it, although the res is so low that's hard to judge too.

Hey thats not fair!! im sure it was at least a potato xlr. i mean look its in vertical!

Edited by mclaren1

1 hour ago, WreckedEdm said:

It's a woman. I've seen her videos before. Cannot remember her name. If I find something I'll come back add source.

Very apprecianted!

Do you remember whether she's a camgirl, who makes money, or just filming for her own joy?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.