Impressive anal stamina

Yeah, i have seen her many times before too. I agree...in general it would be hot but the fact that she looks super routined and bored makes it less exciting.

On top: Always when i see women take an anal pounding like that i think "yeah, she will probably have a really wrecked asshole" only to then find that her hole looks completely normal. There's not even a gape yet a rosebutt or prolapse. So...boring...

I think looks can be deceiving. Wynfreya wasn't always an anal woman and was instead a throat and vaginal woman. She tried anal at the request of her viewers, usually more into depth play than girth, until she quickly began sizing up. Then she suddenly quit anal for about a year. Her initial reasoning being that she couldn't stop thinking about anal and with her increased frequency, she was worried that she's beginning to become addicted to anal sex. But then some time later she succumbed to her addiction and over time is where she's at now: Taking very large dildos in her ass for prolonged periods of time, all the while cumming with a 'bored face.'

On 11/17/2022 at 4:13 PM, whitewind said:

I think looks can be deceiving. Wynfreya wasn't always an anal woman and was instead a throat and vaginal woman. She tried anal at the request of her viewers, usually more into depth play than girth, until she quickly began sizing up. Then she suddenly quit anal for about a year. Her initial reasoning being that she couldn't stop thinking about anal and with her increased frequency, she was worried that she's beginning to become addicted to anal sex. But then some time later she succumbed to her addiction and over time is where she's at now: Taking very large dildos in her ass for prolonged periods of time, all the while cumming with a 'bored face.'

That all may be true. And yet it doesn't change the impression she's giving off by having that bored look on her face and the fact that she doesn't prolapse nor gape...:(

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.