Does it seem like it's the same person in these pics? Wondering if an account on Fetlife is fake

Wr876

(Out of respect I won't say her username openly, and since Fetlife images can't be image-searched, without me saying her username no one can find her)

She's a rare woman with a massive kink for wrecked men's asses and I've been messaging with her a bit, and I love reading her comments on pics. Because of this, I'd love if her profile was real. however these 2 pics makes me I wonder if it seems to be 2 different people in them and her profile is fake.

What do you think? :huh:

btiv7vs.png

Edited by Wr876

seemes the same if you look at the facelines. Maby the pictures are a year apart that explains the bigger arms on the right picture :)

Ser ju samma ut om du kollar på hennes smilgropar och linjen på hakan så det är nog samma :)

Edited by georgekenedy

6 hours ago, Wr876 said:

(Out of respect I won't say her username openly, and since Fetlife images can't be image-searched, without me saying her username no one can find her)

She's a rare woman with a massive kink for wrecked men's asses and I've been messaging with her a bit, and I love reading her comments on pics. Because of this, I'd love if her profile was real. however these 2 pics makes me I wonder if it seems to be 2 different people in them and her profile is fake.

What do you think? :huh:

btiv7vs.png

You're Living in a fantasy dilemma, get out of this real or fake doesn't matter don't progress your life on other's made up stories.

3 hours ago, Radeon said:

You're Living in a fantasy dilemma, get out of this real or fake doesn't matter don't progress your life on other's made up stories.

I've no idea what you're trying to say... you mean if I'm contemplating dating her? No. She doesn't even live in my country.

Real or fake matters only because I'm so turned on by her profile, that's all :) 

On 11/11/2022 at 23:57, Wr876 said:

No tengo idea de lo que estás tratando de decir... ¿quieres decir si estoy contemplando salir con ella? No. Ni siquiera vive en mi país.

Importa real o falso solo porque estoy tan excitado por su perfil, eso es todo :) 

Tell me that she lives in my country...:rolleyes:

If it is that important, look for common skin flaws, even though I would not consider such things "flaws". Things like birthmarks, moles, scars, etc. Not 100% effective, those can be "healed" in Gimp and Photoshop, but most don't really think about it and just post pictures from other sources. You could also do an image search from here, now that you posted them.

On 11/15/2022 at 8:10 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

If it is that important, look for common skin flaws, even though I would not consider such things "flaws". Things like birthmarks, moles, scars, etc. Not 100% effective, those can be "healed" in Gimp and Photoshop, but most don't really think about it and just post pictures from other sources. You could also do an image search from here, now that you posted them.

I understand if I'm silly, she's become my nr 1 fantasy, so I can't help but take this very important... :P

Thanks for the tips.

Edited by Wr876

20 hours ago, Wr876 said:

I understand if I'm silly, she's become my nr 1 fantasy, so I can't help but take this very important... :P

Thanks for the tips.

Watch out! :D I know "her" profile and I have been suspecting that it's a man living out his fantasies.

2 hours ago, Snickers said:

Watch out! :D I know "her" profile and I have been suspecting that it's a man living out his fantasies.

And that happens a lot, too. With some clever, and many times not so clever social engineering you can find out. A discussion about likes and dislikes on other things besides sex could pull his pants down. He would be expecting sex talk and ends up with someone wanting to talk about chic-flicks. A woman would most likely dive in, a dude would stumble and not reply in a couple of days while he looks it up and maybe watches it. Even if she's a tomb-boy, she's still a woman.

11 hours ago, Snickers said:

What makes you suspicious of this?

For me it's their pics, because she looks a bit different in them, though it's very possible too that it just looks that way, and that she's changed weight a bit.

On 11/18/2022 at 9:53 PM, Wr876 said:

What makes you suspicious of this?

For me it's their pics, because she looks a bit different in them, though it's very possible too that it just looks that way, and that she's changed weight a bit.

If things are too good to be true they usually are.

There are many red flags, all the pictures differ a lot and are of low quality. 

The likes and the comments coming from the account are very fixated around the fetish described in the profile. I’ve only seen such specific fixation from male fetishists, never a woman.

5 hours ago, Wr876 said:

It might be pointless to you but for me and my sexual fantasies, and just curiosity about women pervs, it's not :P

that's what simps do, don't fall on one objective - be a chad :diablo:

Well, I'm off work, winter cold and bored so out of sheer boredom (and trust me it really was due to this and too much time on reddit) I'd say fake account run by a fantasist. The woman isn't 5'4 for a start - can tell by her standing next to a standard UK radiator. The 'saucy' image just scream stock photos - the lingerie matches the room etc and are a little more than a point a click mobile phone shot. Also they are all enlarged which would suggest screen grabs of profile/stock images etc. The big one for me is the mention of what she wants to find (a straight guy with a bubble butt etc) doesn't do bi or bicurious etc but her favourite video is of a guy getting sucked off by another guy. 

Ultimately keep chatting, who cares what's on the other end - 8f it floats your boat then happy days. Just don't part with any money. BTW the 2 images you posted look very similar to a so called mistress who tried scamming me a couple years ago on alt.com 

Before I get lambasted, I've been in bed 2 days and it gave me something to do to take mind off thing ha. 

18 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Well, I'm off work, winter cold and bored so out of sheer boredom (and trust me it really was due to this and too much time on reddit) I'd say fake account run by a fantasist. The woman isn't 5'4 for a start - can tell by her standing next to a standard UK radiator. The 'saucy' image just scream stock photos - the lingerie matches the room etc and are a little more than a point a click mobile phone shot. Also they are all enlarged which would suggest screen grabs of profile/stock images etc. The big one for me is the mention of what she wants to find (a straight guy with a bubble butt etc) doesn't do bi or bicurious etc but her favourite video is of a guy getting sucked off by another guy. 

Ultimately keep chatting, who cares what's on the other end - 8f it floats your boat then happy days. Just don't part with any money. BTW the 2 images you posted look very similar to a so called mistress who tried scamming me a couple years ago on alt.com 

Before I get lambasted, I've been in bed 2 days and it gave me something to do to take mind off thing ha. 

Great research study of the case! I had a "feeling", you I think has proof.

Feel better soon!

21 hours ago, Radeon said:

that's what simps do, don't fall on one objective - be a chad :diablo:

I don't usually obsess over internet profiles like this :P

I was just quite amazed and very surprised that a woman was so obsessed about wrecked men's asses, or you might say, typically manly in her crazyness. Unfortunetly (or perhaps it's for the better so I'll stop wondering) she's most probably fake

4 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Great research study of the case! I had a "feeling", you I think has proof.

Feel better soon!

I don't usually obsess over internet profiles like this :P

I was just quite amazed and very surprised that a woman was so obsessed about wrecked men's asses, or you might say, typically manly in her crazyness. Unfortunetly (or perhaps it's for the better so I'll stop wondering) she's most probably fake

Just enjoy your fantasy. Carry on regardless. Just don't part with money. If your chats are getting in depth though, maybe ask for a photo with proof. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.