Best position to push prolpase

mauffra

I am training my Prolapse ; pumps does not seem to work very well… but pushing while getting deep fisted seems to help

after that. I use to put eight fingers in my hole, open it wide, and then push

but I never manage to the point when It pop’s out ; I just have a huge rose

is there a position that can help ? On the back ? On the knees ? Squating ? Who can I go further ? Does soap really helps ?

thanks 

I am in the exact same situation and am also interested in any advise...

2 hours ago, imsnowman72 said:

Scientifically, I'd say use gravity in a squat.

I’m a squatter. Lean back against my tub, insert 6 fingers, spread and push my meat out.

just pull those cheeks apart both hands and push like hell. bear in mind you may never achieve a prolapse though. Fisting (especially punch fisting with a partner) will always produce some result after a while.

Thanks for the advise! Squatting, spreading the sphincters, and pushing does bring the largest rose i can produce, but no prolapse yet.

Something hard to describe is the muscle groups I use when pushing, it's like going for a number two but also engaging higher muscles in the abdomen, almost to the diaphragm. Almost as if I was trying to shift the whole content of my abdominal cavity down. This muscle control allows me to feel a sort of "click" or "shift" of my rectal walls, going from a completely internal rose to a slightly protruding and nicely formed conical mass. I can then just feel it trying to unfold out of me, but no amount of pushing ever gets it to turn inside out...

On 11/11/2022 at 5:18 AM, Al3x said:

Thanks for the advise! Squatting, spreading the sphincters, and pushing does bring the largest rose i can produce, but no prolapse yet.

Something hard to describe is the muscle groups I use when pushing, it's like going for a number two but also engaging higher muscles in the abdomen, almost to the diaphragm. Almost as if I was trying to shift the whole content of my abdominal cavity down. This muscle control allows me to feel a sort of "click" or "shift" of my rectal walls, going from a completely internal rose to a slightly protruding and nicely formed conical mass. I can then just feel it trying to unfold out of me, but no amount of pushing ever gets it to turn inside out...

It takes time Buddy. Keep it on

Squatting is the best. If I do it now and do not intentionally squeeze shut, first, my anal lips engorge and next I open and a prolapse starts. At first it could be a tiny bit messy, but now it is second nature even after stretching even more.

Invest in a sex seat if you can. The type that's a frame with the 2 straps to sit on. Gets you in the perfect squatting position to gradually strain things out. Worked a treat for me over the years. I'm now nearly 5 inches out...Apart from that, practice makes prolapse.

On 11/5/2022 at 7:16 AM, mauffra said:

I am training my Prolapse ; pumps does not seem to work very well… but pushing while getting deep fisted seems to help

after that. I use to put eight fingers in my hole, open it wide, and then push

but I never manage to the point when It pop’s out ; I just have a huge rose

is there a position that can help ? On the back ? On the knees ? Squating ? Who can I go further ? Does soap really helps ?

thanks 

Strong body = Strong tissue. 

Depebds on body type some had heavy bone mass, some had good strong muscle tissue, some had strong mind (like me:)), it depends on the person. There's are so many people who claim to be playing for years but didn't even had a rosebutt. 

• 9 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.