This Guy developed a new type of prolapse

5 minutes ago, jacko300 said:

Nice stretching abilities that he's got. :) 

Can't say that i am a huge fan of his type of prolapse though. It looks a bit like it is blocked from popping out completely.

There is no shot he’s no incontinent at this point. His shit tube points the wrong way.

You think? It could also just go back into its normal place when it goes back in.

Think of HFF'S Prolapse and how is prolapse had this weird upwards shape ( which i never liked)

20 hours ago, jacko300 said:

You think? It could also just go back into its normal place when it goes back in.

Think of HFF'S Prolapse and how is prolapse had this weird upwards shape ( which i never liked)

True? But at least you can see the distal end. Put’s prolapse looks like it faces the wrong way. Think of it like the letter “c” but the part with the hole on it is facing his head instead of his asshole, if that makes any sense.

Sexy as fuck. Also, anyone know who makes that toy? :D

32 minutes ago, KinkyKaly said:

Sexy as fuck. Also, anyone know who makes that toy? :D

https://nitter.net/putxoxoxo/status/1574451435608997889#m

He says it's made by All Night Toys on this video post (which has an even better view of his prolapse than the one at the start of this thread)

Oooo, nice! I didn't know there was a way to view Twitter without an account, thanks for that. :o)

5 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

His tube is definitely twisted around. 

Yes looks alienish, i think he didn't push hard in that video or his half intestine will be getting out

2 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

His rectum is definitely twisted around. 

can't sure that is the only video which had double prolapse maybe in future we able to see his guts again.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.