Live with a rosebutt/prolapse outside of the kink

prettylewdthoughts

For the people that got to their goal and got their rosebutt or prolapse. When youre in the mood i can imagine it being very exciting. 

But outside of that, how does it change your life? 

Does going to the toilet change (does it come out when doing a bm as well)? 

Do you have to watch out when doing certain things.

Does it affect you in any way shape or form. 

And lastly is there something you didn't expect but you turned out liking about it? 

Hi,

I have in no particular problem in everyday life.

A by some periods of deep penetration training or evolution of the size of my prolapse that caused me some slight intestinal cramps.

My rose does not come out when I wear heavy loads or even during sport (climbing).

Sitting in the toilet I have a pink onset quite easily when I want to poop.

I also fart more but overall it doesn’t change anything at my age (thirty years).

I am more often aroused anal when I am in the toilet and so I train regularly to get even bigger :)

Sorry I use a translator because my English is not great

There is another post that covers this, but for me going to toilet is a different experience but then I do have IBS and Gerd. The one thing I love is rubbing my rose - the feelings for me are amazing!

49 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

There is another post that covers this, but for me going to toilet is a different experience but then I do have IBS and Gerd. The one thing I love is rubbing my rose - the feelings for me are amazing!

You play even with those issues? Wow

22 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Ooo do you have the link to that post for me? I can't find it >.<

On 10/25/2022 at 10:43 AM, SuperTortue1337 said:

Hi,

I have in no particular problem in everyday life.

A by some periods of deep penetration training or evolution of the size of my prolapse that caused me some slight intestinal cramps.

My rose does not come out when I wear heavy loads or even during sport (climbing).

Sitting in the toilet I have a pink onset quite easily when I want to poop.

I also fart more but overall it doesn’t change anything at my age (thirty years).

I am more often aroused anal when I am in the toilet and so I train regularly to get even bigger :)

Sorry I use a translator because my English is not great

You rock climb? Cool to see another climber with the same interests 

Advantages:

Sex is better than ever now that I can be fisted.

I have big purple anal lips and now I know why women love their pussies being eaten out.

Just having my loose ass-cunt, lips and prolapse fondled is another.

I can share a double ended toy with my wife. Neither of us had a use for one until then.

As for other uses, constipation is no longer, ever a problem. Give my ass-cunt time to loosen up and one good push and it's gone.

Disadvantages as long as you do your anal exorcises after stretching or being fisted:

None.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Have a good 4 inch prolapse. Causes no issues at all day-to-day. It does come outon the toilet if I push, but that's not a problem really. Overall: I love it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.