How to wreck my hole until i'm satisfied for the day

Erik715

Has anyone ever played with their ass in a single session so much they physically can't go on due to their hole being too sensitive or destroyed? Asking because I always end my play due to time constraints and wish I could wreck my hole a little more.

Yes, normally for me anyway - I have an insane urge to push and nothing is staying in there. Last time my partner fisted me she felt I 'needed a good seeing to' internally punch fisting me. It got to the point where my rose just kept pushing her out. Was incredibly intense and my arse felt used for a good few days! Not sure whether time is really a factor, just more how hard you go at it.

I have gotten to the point where I couldn't put a toy in me for the life of me... @Darthvinwhat is an internal punch fisting? 

20 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Yes, normally for me anyway - I have an insane urge to push and nothing is staying in there. Last time my partner fisted me she felt I 'needed a good seeing to' internally punch fisting me. It got to the point where my rose just kept pushing her out. Was incredibly intense and my arse felt used for a good few days! Not sure whether time is really a factor, just more how hard you go at it.

Thanks for the answer the time factor for me is I play at night so I have to go to sleep at some point and generally I don't feel like I worked my hole enough haha. Maybe I'll have to go harder. Also I wish I had a partner who was into stretching me out that must be so nice but alas I am single :(

Well I did this to myself last Friday evening after working my hole for 6 hours straight. Started off with my shower hose nozzle (which with hard water from my tap wears my hole out), before moving on to anal stretching and depth play before finishing off with some pumping. Note that I was high so that mightve had to do with how I got to the point I did but the day after was wonderful. Day afterwards my whole asshole was very tender so I was very aware of it. Wasn't sore, but if I sat down I could feel like I had been fucked good. When pushing in the bathroom it felt like my ass wanted to fall out. When I'd fart, the air would simply pass through my still loose lips creating a deep loose sound that I love. By Monday things were almost back to normal and now today I don't feel anything there.

I love when I get to this point because I'm constantly reminded of the anal play in the days afterwards, a big reason Im aiming to get a prolapse. Only downside is being too sore to play again.

• 1 month later...

When I visit my regulars it's always overnight on a Friday and we play on into Saturday, and we play all night. First round typically rocks, then a break. Second round there is a tiny bit of tenderness that only lasts a few seconds and we're going for it hard. After about four rounds of being thoroughly worked over, my hole will kind of take on a state of grace. It feels like I could get fisted forever. My top says my ass suddenly becomes a teflon sleeve that can take just about anything. Multiple prostate orgasms are the order of the day.  When I can achieve that state, my ass really can keep going and going. I call it an exquisite sensation. And that feeling can last for days afterward.  My point is this- yes you need to be able to play for longer sessions and see where your hole takes you.  You won't regret it.

Oregongaper. Wider is Better.

Edited by oregongaper
proofread

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.