Having hemorrhoid removed

bleie1990

1 hour ago, bleie1990 said:

Have any of you had a hemorrhoid removed using rubber band ligation? And what is your experience with this procedure? 

my father had this problem in the past and they were removed by procedure like this. What i know that it's so painful he literally crying in agony. So Doc give him a booster dose of anesthesia. It's so painful to watch.

1 hour ago, Radeon said:

my father had this problem in the past and they were removed by procedure like this. What i know that it's so painful he literally crying in agony. So Doc give him a booster dose of anesthesia. It's so painful to watch.

That sounds horrible! 
I’m scheduled for this procedure tomorrow and was reassured by the doctor that it should be zero to no pain. Might feel some pressure but not pain. 
I can give an update tomorrow 

21 minutes ago, bleie1990 said:

That sounds horrible! 
I’m scheduled for this procedure tomorrow and was reassured by the doctor that it should be zero to no pain. Might feel some pressure but not pain. 

Good luck!

48 minutes ago, bleie1990 said:

That sounds horrible! 

take 2 heavy shots of whiskey before surgery then Lie down on bed taking god's name.

Update: 

The procedure went smoothly. I had a grade 3 witch I had to push back in after every time I went to the bathroom. The surgeon placed a rubber band at the base of the hemorrhoid and while it was far from pleasant it didn’t hurt much at all. It Was a weird feeling when he grabbed it and pulled it out to get the rubber band at the end. 
I can definitely feel it has been done something and there is a pressure feeling like when you have to go to the bathroom. 
I was told it would fall off by itself between 3-5 days and some blood would be normal. 

As for further anal sex and stretching I was told to wait at least 4 weeks before putting something up my butt to let it heal completely. 

1 hour ago, bleie1990 said:

Update: 

The procedure went smoothly. I had a grade 3 witch I had to push back in after every time I went to the bathroom. The surgeon placed a rubber band at the base of the hemorrhoid and while it was far from pleasant it didn’t hurt much at all. It Was a weird feeling when he grabbed it and pulled it out to get the rubber band at the end. 
I can definitely feel it has been done something and there is a pressure feeling like when you have to go to the bathroom. 
I was told it would fall off by itself between 3-5 days and some blood would be normal. 

As for further anal sex and stretching I was told to wait at least 4 weeks before putting something up my butt to let it heal completely. 

So, You just ask casually to doc about playing with your ass. Strange!:lol:

23 minutes ago, Radeon said:

So, You just ask casually to doc about playing with your ass. Strange!:lol:

Yes I did. I asked him because it’s important for me. And I would say it’s a quite normal thing to ask about. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.