WTF is this?

Mary Magdalene, 1800leavemaryalone on TikTok, completely addicted to plastic surgeries, even her vagina was modified and she nearly died because of that.

And i promise you folks, its not photoshop, she really looks like this:

https://www.tiktok.com/discover/1800leavemaryalone?lang=en

58 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

Was gonna say, she isn't photoshopped. Have you seen the woman who had inflatable titties that she could pump up and down... One had a blow out on her. 

what do you mean by that? is she had some kind of baloon which she pump by nozzle:D

Yep, had a valve under her arm. She over inflated. I'll see if 8ncan find the video and post a link but please note it's not very nice. I'm one of those 'gore eyeblech' type persons. 

4 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

Yep, had a valve under her arm. She over inflated. I'll see if 8ncan find the video and post a link but please note it's not very nice. I'm one of those 'gore eyeblech' type persons. 

yeah i just read about that inflatable thing it comes for penis also but can you explain what is 8can and how can i find this?

1 hour ago, Darthvin said:

I may have misread the article haha. But either way the breast was an inflatable type... https://www.reddit.com/r/oddlyterrifying/comments/tzvbno/womens_breast_implant_exploaded/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I wish i can express my feelings through emojis but can't because they're limited in this forum. :lol:That's why i said it's too much.

So playing with your ass is not as consided dangerous unless you cross your limit or doing something foolish like inserting a glass jar or cactus. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.