r/prolapseville on Reddit is gone.

ls400driver

7 hours ago, ls400driver said:

Went to look for it just now and i was met with this:

Screenshot-2022-09-27-20-41-12-25-3aea4a

anybody know what happened here? Copyright issues, perhaps?

That's bad but prolapseville is just a name, you will see the whole Community will be revive under new name shortly.

just like google banned youtubevanced community

6 hours ago, rusty648 said:

Sub was banned because mods did nothing for 30 days. You can request here https://old.reddit.com/r/redditrequest to moderate banned subreddit upon which sub will come back.

Oh, that's good. I was going to say the https://www.reddit.com/r/stirringcastration/ sub is not far behind. Because it's not about something like just making an ass-cunt or pussy looser or prolapsing them, they discuss ways to actually destroy the inside of their balls to make them smaller or even completely empty. Hey, my little balls, I'll do what I want with them, just like my ass-cunt.

• 4 weeks later...

r/altereddudeholes

• 4 weeks later...

Love how it's trans inclusive now! back with the old mod team there was some seething transphobic jannie who deleted my posts even after they got a shit ton of traction

What I love about the Rose Paradise on Telegram is that it's all genders inclusive ❤️. If you're not attracted to a specific gender I dont get why you wouldn't keep scrolling by but write a hateful comment instead. That takes more work lol.

10 hours ago, rileyyy said:

Love how it's trans inclusive now! back with the old mod team there was some seething transphobic jannie who deleted my posts even after they got a shit ton of traction

I'm a big fan of yours! Enjoyed seeing your posts there lately!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.