HungerrFF Prolapse

i think his prolapse still growing day by day. I mean look at the size of his meat loaf. i think in future he definitely need a medical assistance.

Link - https://twitter.com/HungerFF/status/1562661468293976064/photo/1

Link 2 - https://twitter.com/HungerFF/status/1552579757203722240/photo/1

to me, the bigger, the better. I'm into this fetish to a risk-aware, almost morbid degree, but I do wonder if there is anything can can be done to prevent complications like necrosis ie keep the tissue healthy to avoid things like scary invasive surgery down the line. 

I miss Clairet so much, and I hope she's safe. Before the war, her prolapse was getting huge, I daresay longer than hungerFFs, and still looked nice and bright red. no dark spots. I think that's what you're supposed to look out for right?

5 hours ago, HerrWolfe said:

This is disturbing. This man will end up on a bag for sure. A prolapse is one thing but this is another entirely

prolapse is a fetish and people are dreaming for it but when your whole colon falling out, that's not good for anybody.

And he's still pulling and pumping his prolapse and his buddies blocking his meat with chain like a hose clamp and fisted in prolapse outside rectum No issue of pubic bones now just play outside of anus.

Hm...i think the prolapse itself still looks "ok"....DDG also had a few minor darker spots on there. Doesn't really look like necrosis yet.

But i never really liked his prolapse anyways because 1) it always had this weird upwards tilt for a long time which made it look like a pigs tail and 2) i personally find that he looks somehow scruffy and "untidy"...

I know many people like the hairy look but i just think that it looks gross...

58 minutes ago, jacko300 said:

Hm...i think the prolapse itself still looks "ok"....DDG also had a few minor darker spots on there. Doesn't really look like necrosis yet.

But i never really liked his prolapse anyways because 1) it always had this weird upwards tilt for a long time which made it look like a pigs tail and 2) i personally find that he looks somehow scruffy and "untidy"...

I know many people like the hairy look but i just think that it looks gross...

I’m a HFF fan but yeah, the hairiness is a turn off. 

And I recall alerting Donna YEARS ago here that there was a necrotic-looking white spot on her prolapse. I forget what her reply was but she was fairly dismissive of it. 

34 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

I’m a HFF fan but yeah, the hairiness is a turn off. 

And I recall alerting Donna YEARS ago here that there was a necrotic-looking white spot on her prolapse. I forget what her reply was but she was fairly dismissive of it. 

Can you share the link? 

9 minutes ago, HornyVee31 said:

Still not big enough for me. Twice the size and I'd still want more. 

Am I fucked up? Haha

That's How Rich piana died. Rip

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

I just read his wiki entry and… the two don’t exactly coincide.  

bodybuilding is also a type of body modification as well as anal fetish. Piana is mad for his arm size. He's abusing the steroids, and abusing again and again. He achieved what he want but he died. Like she says hungerff meat is not enough. So, I was saying that he's also an abuser now, using poppers not stopping for a bit. So, he or many like him, who's doing some wierd things to their body always get a negative result on their health.

2 hours ago, Radeon said:

bodybuilding is also a type of body modification as well as anal fetish. Piana is mad for his arm size. He's abusing the steroids, and abusing again and again. He achieved what he want but he died. Like she says hungerff meat is not enough. So, I was saying that he's also an abuser now, using poppers not stopping for a bit. So, he or many like him, who's doing some wierd things to their body always get a negative result on their health.

Be that as it may, it’s his choice, innit?

On 10/3/2022 at 8:20 AM, wildrichie68 said:

Has anyone ever died from dildo play?

I don't know of any exact cases, but I'm sure they have. There are many hospitalizations involving people who get large objects lodged into the rectum and can't retrieve them. The intestinal lining is both bereft of nerve endings and very thin, so you can easily rupture your intestinal lining without even feeling it, then go into septic shock and die. This is why it's VERY important to move very slowly and carefully when depth training.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.