I have a rosebutt now, but when will i start feeling it "pop out"?

prettylewdthoughts

After years of stretching i finally achieved a rosebutt and im over the moon about it. But I've noticed that i dont feel anything at all when i push it out.

To be fair though it only reaches until the sphincter and barely peeks out.

I was just wondering if and when id start to feel it going out of me because ive heard quite a few people talk about the sensation of it moving out being very interesting/good.

Jist give it time, continue with plenty of stretching and pushing etc. You'll know when it 'pops out' because you'll certainly feel it. Fisting with someone who knows what they are doing will certainly speed things up but it's more about the ride and enjoyment. It's actually fun when you can keep it outside of you without constant pushing! 

11 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Jist give it time, continue with plenty of stretching and pushing etc. You'll know when it 'pops out' because you'll certainly feel it. Fisting with someone who knows what they are doing will certainly speed things up but it's more about the ride and enjoyment. It's actually fun when you can keep it outside of you without constant pushing! 

Ooo i see! Tysm!

Is that feeling something that happens from one moment to the other or is it something that happens gradually? 

And is that actually a thing to be able to keep it out without having yo push? :0

I expect its different from one person to the next. For me (when the insides started to 'pop' out) I'd had a session then used a pump internally (which I rarely do) and it just 'popped' since then its continued to grow and controlling it is becoming easier - line after a session or pushing I can pop it in and out. I guess there is some form of pushing to keep it out but I can hold it there whilst relaxing is more what I meant. I certainly don't need to strain to keep it out. 

@Darthvin

You're making me so jealous lol. Sounds like your hole is right where I want mine to be. Ive made a lot of progress in the last 2.5 years on my journey to prolapsing. So far I have a huge rosebutt and I can feel thw strain and pressure on my internal sphincter and can tell that it can and wants to come out. Im just going to need more training.

How are you enjoying your prolapse? Do you have fun things that you do with it now that it can stay out? I wish my prolapse could stay out so I could push it out in a warm bath. Thatd be heaven

Hey, it's probably not a big as I've made it sound perhaps. I'd certainly still class it as a rosebutt rather than prolapse but it certainly is a prolapse no less. I did post some pics a while back and it's grown since then. In my opinion if you can push any part of your rectum out your anus then it's prolapsed per-say. I'll post some pics soon to give you an idea of where I'm at. I'm actually frustrated atm with the 4" size diameter... Finding it really difficult to get over the edge and join that club haha. 

Personally I love it. My partner (last time she fisted me and took control because I was being sulky) punched my hole pretty hard, made me piss and my rose popped out. Her reaction was hilarious... 'Ohh my there's a big pink thing... I don't like that (laughing)) we had a giggle about that.  She knows I have it and want it but is a bit sensory to certain things. 

I read lots of people saying they don't get much pleasure from stimulating it, personally I get amazing feelings from it. I love pulling my hole open, pushing it out and slapping it or stroking it etc. 

One downside so far is pooping. I can never empty fully as it gets in the way, I often shit in the shower (sorry gross I know) because i can position my body to release remaining poop, or even use a glass plug for a few minutes to open up the rectal sling area to allow poop to fall into rectum. There are definitely side effects that most don't mention so could just be me. Ultimately my routine for poop has changed dramatically compared to a 'normal' bum. 

Forgot to add... I see two types of prolapse (my opinion)... 

The ones that look like they have been inflated by air or something and the proper nice rosebutt type. 

Personally I perfer the rose type and fortunately that looks like what mine will continue to be. 

I'm not even sure what's going on with the trumpet ones. They always look like they have loads of 'air' behind them. 

I wouldn't complain if that happened however but perfer to keep rose 

5 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

Hey, it's probably not a big as I've made it sound perhaps. I'd certainly still class it as a rosebutt rather than prolapse but it certainly is a prolapse no less. I did post some pics a while back and it's grown since then. In my opinion if you can push any part of your rectum out your anus then it's prolapsed per-say. I'll post some pics soon to give you an idea of where I'm at. I'm actually frustrated atm with the 4" size diameter... Finding it really difficult to get over the edge and join that club haha. 

Personally I love it. My partner (last time she fisted me and took control because I was being sulky) punched my hole pretty hard, made me piss and my rose popped out. Her reaction was hilarious... 'Ohh my there's a big pink thing... I don't like that (laughing)) we had a giggle about that.  She knows I have it and want it but is a bit sensory to certain things. 

I read lots of people saying they don't get much pleasure from stimulating it, personally I get amazing feelings from it. I love pulling my hole open, pushing it out and slapping it or stroking it etc. 

One downside so far is pooping. I can never empty fully as it gets in the way, I often shit in the shower (sorry gross I know) because i can position my body to release remaining poop, or even use a glass plug for a few minutes to open up the rectal sling area to allow poop to fall into rectum. There are definitely side effects that most don't mention so could just be me. Ultimately my routine for poop has changed dramatically compared to a 'normal' bum. 

Oh dang yeah i have noticed too that even with a rosebutt its hard to complete a bowel movement. 

Besides that though do you have any other side effects? And does it also pop out when youre going to the toilet?

I am in the same spot right now, I can finally push out a small rosebutt but I don't get the poping out feeling, just feels like normal pushing.

From what I have observed on myself, working a little bit on depth helped me to even get a rosebutt. Not talking very deep, but deep enough to fit my fist without bending my fingers for example. I think some people are able to rosebutt/prolapse much easier than others, so there is never a one size fits all when it comes to stretching assholes

8 hours ago, prettylewdthoughts said:

Oh dang yeah i have noticed too that even with a rosebutt its hard to complete a bowel movement. 

Besides that though do you have any other side effects? And does it also pop out when youre going to the toilet?

Not sure about others, but only my anal lips engorge. If I push hard enough my little prolapse peaks out from between my fat purple lips. Of course, unlike before I stretched it out into an ass-cunt, the harder I push the better it feels.

On 9/13/2022 at 4:46 PM, prettylewdthoughts said:

I was just wondering if and when id start to feel it going out of me because ive heard quite a few people talk about the sensation of it moving out being very interesting/good.

at least for me the pushing out itself doesn't do much, but touching the rose when it's out feels amazing

On 9/14/2022 at 9:55 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

Not sure about others, but only my anal lips engorge. If I push hard enough my little prolapse peaks out from between my fat purple lips. Of course, unlike before I stretched it out into an ass-cunt, the harder I push the better it feels.

You and I have similar cunts. I have a rose but my claim to fame are my huge lips. I also self-lubricate.

On 9/17/2022 at 12:14 PM, Rosebutt said:

You and I have similar cunts. I have a rose but my claim to fame are my huge lips. I also self-lubricate.

It's the perfect lube. After cleaning I just carefully insert my toy, work it around a little and she is wet as a horny pussy. I even manage to "harvest" anal mucus for solo sex. Between the sensation and the aroma it makes cumming with a limp cock much easier. And flaccid orgasms are the very best anyway.

6 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

It's the perfect lube. After cleaning I just carefully insert my toy, work it around a little and she is wet as a horny pussy. I even manage to "harvest" anal mucus for solo sex. Between the sensation and the aroma it makes cumming with a limp cock much easier. And flaccid orgasms are the very best anyway.

The aroma is what gets me. It’s sweet and actually smells a little bit like cum.

17 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

The aroma is what gets me. It’s sweet and actually smells a little bit like cum.

It is intoxicating. Mine smells a little like what drains from inside of my wife's cavernous pussy. Too bad it does not have her pheromones in it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.