blond nerdy ampateur

for some reason some of y'all love to body shame people in this community. In this case, I find it ironic, because this fetish is a form of rather extreme body modification. 

If I can land an alt girl with a pierced pussy and ruined holes I will die happy. I understand others may have other preferences but just keep it to yourself if it's negative.

3 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

for some reason some of y'all love to body shame people in this community. In this case, I find it ironic, because this fetish is a form of rather extreme body modification. 

If I can land an alt girl with a pierced pussy and ruined holes I will die happy. I understand others may have other preferences but just keep it to yourself if it's negative.

Negative comments removed.

On 9/11/2022 at 11:47 AM, NeutralOmen said:

Couldn’t agree more Neutral!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.