WALKING AROUND MY HOUSE WITH GLORIOUS ANAL PROLAPSE

More videos of her here: https://sv.xhamster.com/users/mercilessanalacrobat

She looks different because she lost a lot of weight.

Glad to see she's still posting, it was a while since the last video she posted iirc. She's one of my best findings in a long time since she's a rare genuinely ass crazy girl, who's not into it for money.

yeah lol, the women who are genuinely into it SEVERELY pale in comparison to their male counterparts, kinda sad tbh, but understandable due to male vs. female psychological disparity (women are generally less horny than men), with VERY few exceptions.

@NeutralOmen explained why this is the case VERY nicely, though Vixenmoon being the only US women who enjoys this, if she's the only one at all, is debatable...

Edited by bigthiccy69420
ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF

Ahh, yes. It's so good to see new content from her. I remember she posted on Xhamster about having some health-related issues with stretching after her weight loss, but thankfully it seems she's back in the game.

She's definitely one of the more extreme anal girls I've seen. The girth of her asshole in her old vids is truly impressive and seeing that ass prolapsing in her latest clip it doesn't seem to have gotten any smaller.

I honestly can't wait to see more new content from her. She's just one of those girls that turn me on more than most. I guess it's the enthusiasm and the fact that her holes just have that attractive, loose look to them.

another new one on the scene whom I believe genuinely has the fetish is "Analgirlolive." She's like 24 and her ass is RUINEd and she has the same kind of like "moans that betray her" that vixen does.

3 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

another new one on the scene whom I believe genuinely has the fetish is "Analgirlolive." She's like 24 and her ass is RUINEd and she has the same kind of like "moans that betray her" that vixen does.

I fucking *love* Analgirlolive. There’s a casual, laid back quality to her videos that makes it seem like she’s really just doing this for herself and filming it. I think it’s a good way to gauge actual enjoyment vs. other girls who have a more performative structure to their videos (stuff like making a big show out of moving up to the next dildo size or whatever). Early Vixenxmoon videos are the same way, it feels more like you’re just hanging out watching her destroy her holes rather than watching something that was created specifically to get you off. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.