Full foot in ass - finally Hotkinkyjo take foot ALL in.

This is a gorgeous news and a surprise from Hotkinkyjo,
I was waiting for one of the courageous girls to decide to open this page of extreme footfisting !!!
Bravo Hotkinkyjo, I believed in you and are waiting for new videos !!! ;)

Fantastic and what a team Hotkinkyjo and Stacy Bloom together!

It took over two decades to get a full foot in. Aldonze tried, but that was a mans foot. I guess booth Hotkinkyjo, Siswet and some other talented ladies are capable of taking a full Euro 45 upp the ass.

She got size 7 feet too! So not tiny - not massive but certainly on the larger side for a female. I'm gonna see if I can get my partner to shove her foot in my ass now

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing Ty did it a lot of years ago, but in the pussy. It's great to see HKJ reaching new goals, but i think there is too many young fellows or without memory.

On 8/23/2022 at 5:19 AM, HeyBaby said:

Fantastic and what a team Hotkinkyjo and Stacy Bloom together!

It took over two decades to get a full foot in. Aldonze tried, but that was a mans foot. I guess booth Hotkinkyjo, Siswet and some other talented ladies are capable of taking a full Euro 45 upp the ass.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.