Izzy wilde (Trans)

There was recently a series of pics shared on r/prolapseville of izzy wilde with a bit of a rose coming out.  About 10 days ago or so.

The pics were only up a day and then removed, never to be seen again.  I thought they were from analvids with the mark at the bottom of the pics, but I double checked that site and it wasn't matching up.

She's really a good stretcher, I came across this video while trying to find the source of the pics I saw on reddit.

https://www.erome.com/a/xswWWn1O

I'd like to find the source of the lost pics, but I can be patient for new content too.  Enjoy the video

19 minutes ago, jjw1985 said:

Jesus dude put a content warning up or something :o nothing wrong with you posting it but at least give people an idea what they're clicking on

Not into transsexuals then :lol:

56 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

Not into transsexuals then :lol:

Not personally, but that isn't a problem. Just caught me off guard is all, reading OP's comment I really wasn't expecting to click the link and see a cock and balls flying at me :lol:

• teletarzan changed the title to Izzy wilde (Trans)
23 hours ago, Snickers said:

I agree with jjw1985, give warnings for this kind of content.

In the title of the post I clearly leave in parentheses that it was trans content, you are also in a forum that deals with this fetish, what did you expect?

anyway thanks, great video

8 hours ago, DGP said:

In the title of the post I clearly leave in parentheses that it was trans content, you are also in a forum that deals with this fetish, what did you expect?

anyway thanks, great video

Originally there was no information in the title that this is trans content.

This being a fetish forum is no excuse for not writing proper descriptions. With proper descriptions people can avoid the parts of this fetish that they don’t like. 

All these whining closeted bi or even gay men in here XD

the only reason I can imagine why a MAN can be SO upset about seeing a cock is because he‘s schocked by the instant tingling in his pants.

sorry but you are just embarrassing for manhood.

and yes, very hot vid. Perfect role model what a sissy should aspire after, feminise yourself, work on that pussy and submit to men. 

On 8/18/2022 at 9:32 AM, blaman said:

is there no way to delete own posts?

52 minutes ago, blaman said:

All these whining closeted bi or even gay men in here XD

the only reason I can imagine why a MAN can be SO upset about seeing a cock is because he‘s schocked by the instant tingling in his pants.

sorry but you are just embarrassing for manhood.

and yes, very hot vid. Perfect role model what a sissy should aspire after, feminise yourself, work on that pussy and submit to men. 

You should take your own advice and delete this childish nonsense :rolleyes:

No, I won’t. If you use the Internet you know the „risks“ to maybe see things that you don‘t like. But a man shouldn’t be so shaken by genitals that he needs to be pampered like a baby with  content warnings.

pg 18 should be enough like in normal media. Even there are no separate content warnings for male or female nudity.

oh it ruined your boner and your fap session? Cry me river! Man up!

Edited by blaman

Nobody here ever seems to complain about other posts not being flagged with content descriptions, this only ever happens with trans performers. If occasionally seeing a trans person is enough of a problem to you that you feel the need to complain about it, I recommend you find a different forum to post on and perhaps reflect inward on why your bias is so strong. There are no rules on this forum stating that posts need to be tagged or categorized a certain way, so just chill and if you don't like it, there are thousands of other threads and videos on here for you.

1 hour ago, elirian said:

Nobody here ever seems to complain about other posts not being flagged with content descriptions, this only ever happens with trans performers. If occasionally seeing a trans person is enough of a problem to you that you feel the need to complain about it, I recommend you find a different forum to post on and perhaps reflect inward on why your bias is so strong. There are no rules on this forum stating that posts need to be tagged or categorized a certain way, so just chill and if you don't like it, there are thousands of other threads and videos on here for you.

From my experience people very often complain when there is no warning for scat, gay or trans content.

From my point of view not everything needs to be posted in the rules. Some things should be common decency. For example writing a short description of a posted video or at least have a descriptive topic(like this thread).

The forum would be a much nicer place if common decency would be followed. Telling people to leave the forum or to man up like what the bozo before you wrote is not very constructive and does contribute to a friendly and helpful community.

1 hour ago, elirian said:

Recommend whatever you like, just don't write a post saying "she this, she that" and then link to a video showing close up of a dude's junk. I've been clear that I don't have any problem with people posting stuff like this, but it's a generally accepted courtesy that you tag the content on things.

25 minutes ago, Snickers said:

From my experience people very often complain when there is no warning for scat, gay or trans content.

Yes, exactly. There may be no concrete rule for this, but it's the done thing. It also has the added benefit of avoiding all these needless arguments.

Edited by jjw1985

5 hours ago, Snickers said:

From my point of view not everything needs to be posted in the rules. Some things should be common decency. For example writing a short description of a posted video or at least have a descriptive topic(like this thread).

The forum would be a much nicer place if common decency would be followed. Telling people to leave the forum or to man up like what the bozo before you wrote is not very constructive and does contribute to a friendly and helpful community.

Frankly, I think we should be focusing more on encouraging people to be more accepting of trans performers. If seeing a dick is that big of a deal to you, reflect inward. 

5 hours ago, jjw1985 said:

Recommend whatever you like, just don't write a post saying "she this, she that" and then link to a video showing close up of a dude's junk.

If the performer identifies as a woman and uses she/her pronouns, then it would be disrespectful to use any language other than that. Any arguments to the contrary are dehumanizing to trans people.

29 minutes ago, elirian said:

Frankly, I think we should be focusing more on encouraging people to be more accepting of trans performers. If seeing a dick is that big of a deal to you, reflect inward. 

If the performer identifies as a woman and uses she/her pronouns, then it would be disrespectful to use any language other than that. Any arguments to the contrary are dehumanizing to trans people.

The fact is that the majority of people are not into transvestites and that is completely normal and there is no need for reflection.  

With that said, no one is asking for any kind of content to be removed. We are only asking for a warning or a description of abnormal content that does not appeal to the masses. That way people that dislike that kind of content can make an active choice not to watch it.

7 hours ago, Snickers said:

The fact is that the majority of people are not into transvestites and that is completely normal and there is no need for reflection.  

With that said, no one is asking for any kind of content to be removed. We are only asking for a warning or a description of abnormal content that does not appeal to the masses. That way people that dislike that kind of content can make an active choice not to watch it.

Just jumping in here for a second:

Saying “abnormal content” is, quite frankly, hilarious. We are on a site called “ROSEBUTTBOARD”. It’s entire raison d’etre is anal and vaginal prolapses. The SI Swimsuit Issue this ain’t! Lol

4 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Just jumping in here for a second:

Saying “abnormal content” is, quite frankly, hilarious. We are on a site called “ROSEBUTTBOARD”. It’s entire raison d’etre is anal and vaginal prolapses. The SI Swimsuit Issue this ain’t! Lol

What I meant was content that does not follow the norm within this fetish. And I get the feeling that the norm is that most of us are into female holes. 

If we look at this fetish as a whole then yeah it’s all quite abnormal compared to what the general masses like.

• 2 weeks later...

I also think that this is super hot and people come on...be a bit more open minded. 

Great to finally see some beautiful trans with a prolapse. They are rare to find. usually its only a few ( not  actually good looking) cross dresser who are into that.

15 minutes ago, jacko300 said:

I also think that this is super hot and people come on...be a bit more open minded. 

Great to finally see some beautiful trans with a prolapse. They are rare to find. usually its only a few ( not  actually good looking) cross dresser who are into that.

they are BY NO MEANS my taste, but the final sentence is 100%  true :lol:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.