Siswet's Fansly for free :)

Is anyone else surprised that she can't take the black plug in the video 73-779_siswet.mp3?

It doesn't look that big for her. Could it be that it's squished togheter and become wider, too wide?

11 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Is anyone else surprised that she can't take the black plug in the video 73-779_siswet.mp3?

It doesn't look that big for her. Could it be that it's squished togheter and become wider, too wide?

Actually yeah, I was a little surprised, especially considering that *enormous* fist toy she's taken on more than one occasion. Could just be the shape or firmness that makes it more difficult for her to take. But tbh, I've noticed that she hasn't really put out any "extreme" new anal content in some time, even her latest stuff with Mistress Noir was pretty tame by her standards, so it looks to me like she's dialling back on the real extreme stuff.

8 minutes ago, jjw1985 said:

Actually yeah, I was a little surprised, especially considering that *enormous* fist toy she's taken on more than one occasion. Could just be the shape or firmness that makes it more difficult for her to take. But tbh, I've noticed that she hasn't really put out any "extreme" new anal content in some time, even her latest stuff with Mistress Noir was pretty tame by her standards, so it looks to me like she's dialling back on the real extreme stuff.

Because she’s “with child”. 

*cue harps and violins*

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.