How do you get a hole like this?

Wr876

Pumping, pushing and fisting with years of abuse. After a while the 'lips' engorge with blood just by playing with them and pushing due to the flexibility. 

44 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

Pumping, pushing and fisting with years of abuse. After a while the 'lips' engorge with blood just by playing with them and pushing due to the flexibility. 

Is pumping necessary to get at least a little bit more engorged lips?

3 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Is pumping necessary to get at least a little bit more engorged lips?

There are different ways to pump. And remember, everyone is built differently. If you want giant anal lips like mine, just push HARD often. Pumping the ring can help but if you’re inexperienced, you can develop hemorrhoids from it. If you want to develop your prolapse, place the pump INSIDE and gently pull on the pump. 

Again, everyone is built differently. My lips are genetically huge. Others may have giant prolapses but hardly any lips.

Pumping isn't necessarily needed but probably just speeds up the process. But as rosebutt said, hemorrhoids could happen. Best to use a wider diameter pump to engorge a larger area. Personally I rarely use a pump and my ass lips are getting more and more puffy everyday. It's all about stretching and pushing I reckon. But nothing beats getting fisted/punch fisted 

1 hour ago, Darthvin said:

Pumping isn't necessarily needed but probably just speeds up the process. But as rosebutt said, hemorrhoids could happen. Best to use a wider diameter pump to engorge a larger area. Personally I rarely use a pump and my ass lips are getting more and more puffy everyday. It's all about stretching and pushing I reckon. But nothing beats getting fisted/punch fisted 

QFT

On 7/29/2022 at 5:45 PM, Darthvin said:

Best to use a wider diameter pump to engorge a larger area.

Pussy pump is great for this.

KirkJ filmed himself doing so by using an inverted jar inside a super wide ass pump. The inverted jar provides resistance inside his colon and maintains his famous gape, while the vacuum pump sucks out his sexy new lips (formerly known as his rectum), by several inches.

https://www.xvideos.com/video11704123/anus_pumping_ass_fisting_and_anal_fuck_with_a_huge_bottle

2 hours ago, pluggedin said:

KirkJ filmed himself doing so by using an inverted jar inside a super wide ass pump. The inverted jar provides resistance inside his colon and maintains his famous gape, while the vacuum pump sucks out his sexy new lips (formerly known as his rectum), by several inches.

https://www.xvideos.com/video11704123/anus_pumping_ass_fisting_and_anal_fuck_with_a_huge_bottle

This brings us to a question: is Kirk still producing content? I don’t see any date stamps on his videos through I’m aware most of them are QUITE old. We’ve been watching his antics for years now. But is anyone aware of anything new?

16 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

This brings us to a question: is Kirk still producing content? I don’t see any date stamps on his videos through I’m aware most of them are QUITE old. We’ve been watching his antics for years now. But is anyone aware of anything new?

he died around 2013 :( 

What is certain is that there hasn't been any new content from Kirk at any of the many sites he regularly posted at in at least five years, probably longer. 

Kirk Johnson is a unique specimen, alright. His asslip pumping videos are amazing. asspirational, one might say.  Certainly something to asspire to, amirite? I know, I'm hilarious.  

Not that anyone has asked me, but I would bet that Kirk Johnson is gone from the internet forever. So download and save your favorite clips before they disappear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Going back to the op query I've just come across that guy elsewhere and yes wow isn't that something else!! I've seen plenty of prolapsed holes but this guy and a few others doing this long ass lips thing is fucking cool! In a way that I'd like to try get something of, love watching the people whose holes I'd like to be able to emulate! It seems that what can help looks like a wider pump cup than a cock pump with a cock shaped thing built in to hold my hole open forcing the pump and stretch out to the lips rather than drawing the rectum out. That Kirk sitting on a fat plug with his hole pumped out hugely like that!

Think this is the same guy https://xhamster.com/videos/des-levres-enormes-6699414

and this https://xhamster.com/videos/asshole-extrem-anal-fisting-1582893

That last one is awesome, I can take a hand like that quite swiftly these days but not with a hole looking like that but I bet it feels as good as it looks!!

Almost looks like my wife's pussy. She has not been able to ware a thong bikini in, well, forever. Overflows it. But really, I want my ass-cunt like that, right now. 

8 hours ago, ass_sort said:

Going back to the op query I've just come across that guy elsewhere and yes wow isn't that something else!! I've seen plenty of prolapsed holes but this guy and a few others doing this long ass lips thing is fucking cool! In a way that I'd like to try get something of, love watching the people whose holes I'd like to be able to emulate! It seems that what can help looks like a wider pump cup than a cock pump with a cock shaped thing built in to hold my hole open forcing the pump and stretch out to the lips rather than drawing the rectum out. That Kirk sitting on a fat plug with his hole pumped out hugely like that!

Think this is the same guy https://xhamster.com/videos/des-levres-enormes-6699414

and this https://xhamster.com/videos/asshole-extrem-anal-fisting-1582893

That last one is awesome, I can take a hand like that quite swiftly these days but not with a hole looking like that but I bet it feels as good as it looks!!

I would have recommended thick3all cylinders but they have ceased trading unfortunately. But la pumps still exist https://regulation.co.uk/products/p02493

I have a thick wall version but never got on with it. Found it too uncomfortable just pumping lips. 

11 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Almost looks like my wife's pussy. She has not been able to ware a thong bikini in, well, forever. Overflows it. But really, I want my ass-cunt like that, right now. 

Maybe you can post a pic of your wife's pussy? :lol:

1 hour ago, teletarzan said:

Nah, he loves talking about it (as well as her sister) but has never, as far as I know, posted any pix of his wife. 

14 hours ago, teletarzan said:

Some day, maybe. She has a very visible career and I was not her only lover. It is a sight to behold though.

• 5 weeks later...

I searched around and found some largish 3"+ across deeper cupping therapy cups and am enjoying playing with those. I like the feeling of my ass hole being pulled at like that. I've managed to find a dildo that will go up inside me with a bit sticking out into the cup so I can draw the lips of my hole out and down around the dildo  to give that protruding hole wanting to suck up fat dildos and fists look. Sadly my video kit isn't up to showing off doing this yet ... but am working on that

438_1000.jpg

058_1000.jpg

066_1000.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 5:45 PM, Darthvin said:

On 7/29/2022 at 4:00 PM, Rosebutt said:

There are different ways to pump. And remember, everyone is built differently. If you want giant anal lips like mine, just push HARD often. Pumping the ring can help but if you’re inexperienced, you can develop hemorrhoids from it. If you want to develop your prolapse, place the pump INSIDE and gently pull on the pump. 

Again, everyone is built differently. My lips are genetically huge. Others may have giant prolapses but hardly any lips.

When you talk about pushing, do you mean pushing out a toy or just pushing in and of itself?

1 hour ago, Wr876 said:

When you talk about pushing, do you mean pushing out a toy or just pushing in and of itself?

Pushing in and of itself. 
Every time I sit down to shit, I push hard. I never finish without my lips hanging down. 

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.