I think Pipa is slowing down.

Anybody notice that pipa's content was on a clear trajectory towards making fast gains with gigantic(albeit soft) toys, but the past handful of videos have been much more conservative? Much smaller toys, no pushouts, just a general timidness. When this happens, it's more of a "vibe." More of a whiff you catch. A lot of these girls get scared by a doctor, or scared by maybe having an accident in their pants, who knows? 

I get this sense from Ana De Ville, whom I continually say would be the next total champion if she wasn't holding back due to fear of long-term consequences. 

I think pipa may be going the same route. 

I have no hard evidence for this. After so many years in the field, it's just kind of a sixth sense. Anyone else know what I mean?

Nah, i don't think that theory holds up. As far as i know by following her on twitter, the reason for this is that many platforms like onlyfans, chaturbate and others that she was using started to put up ridiculous restrictions like the size of toys, no prolapsing etc pp.

She was just too lazy to build a new crowd and profile on platforms that allow this although she enjoys the big stuff and prolapsing the most. That's what she just recently said.

But as far as i know she just put up a new profile on fansly where that stuff is allowed.

Could just be due to current circumstances or even a hemorrhoid or fissure. Or just not in the mood. But ultimately want to please audiences  and make money. Pretty sure you're over analysing. 

I really like Pipa, she is a fantastic girl. But I really do not like that her video is too monotonous, they lack the life and community of contact. She really lacks a partner or prauters in a video that could fill her holes instead of soulless toys !!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 10:12 PM, NeutralOmen said:

Anybody notice that pipa's content was on a clear trajectory towards making fast gains with gigantic(albeit soft) toys, but the past handful of videos have been much more conservative? Much smaller toys, no pushouts, just a general timidness. When this happens, it's more of a "vibe." More of a whiff you catch. A lot of these girls get scared by a doctor, or scared by maybe having an accident in their pants, who knows? 

I get this sense from Ana De Ville, whom I continually say would be the next total champion if she wasn't holding back due to fear of long-term consequences. 

I think pipa may be going the same route. 

I have no hard evidence for this. After so many years in the field, it's just kind of a sixth sense. Anyone else know what I mean?

:dude:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.