Siswet is pregnant

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Snickers said:

So how is it going for Siswet now that she is back? Has she produced any interesting content lately?

She was never been away.

She posted pictures from the hospital shortly before the birth and shortly after that there were the first videos with tits milk.

Except that she now has a 'new' body, nothing has changed in the end.

She does webcam shows with her usual toys and sells her videos on the known platforms.

Only the very extreme anal stretching she no longer makes since her pregnancy, but she makes more material with other women.

11 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Only the very extreme anal stretching she no longer makes since her pregnancy, but she makes more material with other women.”

What would be the explanation for this? 

She stopped doing anal during her pregnancy, following the doctors orders, so maybe her ass has gotten too tight to take the large toys now?

59 minutes ago, Wr876 said:

She stopped doing anal during her pregnancy, following the doctors orders, so maybe her ass has gotten too tight to take the large toys now?

I didn't know that it was an order from her doctor not to do the anal stretching during her pregnancy. I actually thought that would be the normal logical mind. But she didn't follow the doctor's orders, because she still stuck Coke cans and bottles up her ass when she was very pregnant.

Why she no longer stretches so extremely, of course, only she can answer by herself.

But I could imagine that it has to do firstly with a significantly lower drug consumption and of course the lack of training as Wr876 means.

It may sound spiteful now, but if the income continues to drop, as it seems to me at the moment, she will also ram BossHog and the other giants up her ass again.

16 hours ago, paulstein said:

Only the very extreme anal stretching she no longer makes since her pregnancy, but she makes more material with other women.

So double ass fisting with another woman is no longer considered "extreme"? :crazy:

25 minutes ago, Saber2001 said:

So double ass fisting with another woman is no longer considered "extreme"? :crazy:

I would say yes, as the ladies have very slim hands :smoke:

But in any case, it is much less extreme than the two hands of her partner or the BossHog dildo :diablo:

16 hours ago, paulstein said:

I didn't know that it was an order from her doctor not to do the anal stretching during her pregnancy. I actually thought that would be the normal logical mind. But she didn't follow the doctor's orders, because she still stuck Coke cans and bottles up her ass when she was very pregnant.

Why she no longer stretches so extremely, of course, only she can answer by herself.

But I could imagine that it has to do firstly with a significantly lower drug consumption and of course the lack of training as Wr876 means.

It may sound spiteful now, but if the income continues to drop, as it seems to me at the moment, she will also ram BossHog and the other giants up her ass again.

I remembered wrong, her doctor told her to not do any extreme anal during pregnancy.

Shes said shes in a bad place right now financially, because she bought a dance club but the loan was not allowed because shes a sex worker, even though she was told initially that it wasnt a problem.

Ive always wanted to see her get the Red Boy plug inside, she has one but never used it.

Edited by Wr876

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.