Thoughts on progress

Darthvin

Haven't imaged lately so thought I'd share a couple of latest pictures of progress! Any comments good or bad appreciated

20220627-202004.jpg

20220627-202441.jpg

20220627-202511-1.jpg

20220627-202042.jpg

Thanks rosebutt, I am pleased with progress but keep having to remind myself it isn't a race haha.

I uploaded to postimages.org and used the 'insert image' tab when creating the post. For some reason though the forum will only accept the 'direct link' address which is a bit misleading but works nonetheless!

3 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Thanks rosebutt, I am pleased with progress but keep having to remind myself it isn't a race haha.

I uploaded to postimages.org and used the 'insert image' tab when creating the post. For some reason though the forum will only accept the 'direct link' address which is a bit misleading but works nonetheless!

I simply do not understand why we can’t just post pictures normally, like from a phone or a computer. I’m not uploading pics of my prolapse to a hosting site.

17 hours ago, elirian said:

Damn, nice. Do you pump or is this all just from stretching and pushing?

I've pumped 3 times in 2 years. Everyone is different but these 3 times coincided with a point when I felt things 'moving'. Pumping for me is just to give a little nudge shall we say. 

It's mainly from using larger toys and trying to go larger,  being fisted which helps massively, and spending countless hours pushing like having a child out my ass on the toilet haha. 

Красив пролапс приятел ..... Благодаря

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.