Blood during play

Darthvin

On 8/14/2022 at 3:45 PM, HerrWolfe said:

What does stirring mean?

It is an extension of ball skewering. And just what it sounds like, a needle is inserted and either instead of skewering or before, I do both, it is swept around inside to destroy the Seminferous Tubules where your sperm cells are made causing your testicles to shrink. Or in more extreme cases deep stirring to destroy the Septa Testis membranes where the Lydig Cells are to destroy them to greatly reduce testosterone production, too. Yes, very extreme for sex, but so is a huge anal or vaginal prolapse for the same.

10 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

It is an extension of ball skewering. And just what it sounds like, a needle is inserted and either instead of skewering or before, I do both, it is swept around inside to destroy the Seminferous Tubules where your sperm cells are made causing your testicles to shrink. Or in more extreme cases deep stirring to destroy the Septa Testis membranes where the Lydig Cells are to destroy them to greatly reduce testosterone production, too. Yes, very extreme for sex, but so is a huge anal or vaginal prolapse for the same.

This is very interesting. Does it feel good or does it hurt and the pain turns you on? It seems like it would be extraordinarily painful. Does shrinking the testicle make it more sensitive?

Edited by HerrWolfe

On 8/20/2022 at 9:04 AM, HerrWolfe said:

This is very interesting. Does it feel good or does it hurt and the pain turns you on? It seems like it would be extraordinarily painful. Does shrinking the testicle make it more sensitive?

If it is done right it is not painful in the least. In fact pain enthusiasts are always disappointed. If done the correct way the stirring procedure is actually pleasurable and more so as the tubules wrap around the needle tighter peaking when the break. Many orgasm at that point, too. And no, they become far less sensitive as they get softer and shrink. Most opt to leave them in after all for sex toys. Skewering and banding are still an option, too.

• 8 months later...

After taking quite a break and back with larger toys I'm now bleeding quite a lot when I push something past the second sphincter. Large objects are fine if they're not going deeper than 15cm or so but when I push deeper there's quite a bit of blood. It stops soon after I stop playing though.

This feels like a wound that keeps reopening, very annoying. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.