Shaving balls and ass

Radeon

Does anyone knows best way to shave ass & balls without any cut, specially balls, in the past i tried creams but they burn down everything, then trimmer but it cuts, then i tried razors and i got blood in my hands and a deep cut. Now there's only one option left (SHAVERS) but which one? Foil or rotary, i am confusing right now please tell me what's works best for you, or is there any other method or machine, you can suggest.

All options stink unfortunately.  If you're willing to tolerate the pain, waxing is the route I've started since last year.  Hurts like hell the first few times, but you slowly get used to it and it does take longer for the hairs to grow back.

Shavers are okay but just don't seem to get you a smooth shave.  I used to use foils, but always had a hard time around the balls.  Mine sag a bit so I had to always pull the skin to move the foil around.

Cream called 'bare nuts' which is made solely for male genital area. I also shave using normal razor and foam. Never had a problem 

8 hours ago, angrymonkey said:

All options stink unfortunately.  If you're willing to tolerate the pain, waxing is the route I've started since last year.  Hurts like hell the first few times, but you slowly get used to it and it does take longer for the hairs to grow back.

Shavers are okay but just don't seem to get you a smooth shave.  I used to use foils, but always had a hard time around the balls.  Mine sag a bit so I had to always pull the skin to move the foil around.

no waxing not possible pubic hair is much thicker than body, it will be a bloodbath. 

Hace 19 horas, Rosebutt dijo:

Espera, ¿cómo publicaste una foto así? ¿Ha cambiado algo?

There is now a button at the bottom right to insert an image. Although I think I have inserted images other times...

Philips OneBlade!!! I bought it a few months ago and I wish I had this all my life! You need to buy the one that has a piece you can put on the blade that protects the skin at your private parts.

I used it twice now on my dick, balls and ass, and I only got a very tiny cut on my ballsack but nothing like when I shaved with a different device. It's also pretty fast so I'm a happy shaved dude!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 12:04 AM, Jarred said:

Philips OneBlade!!! I bought it a few months ago and I wish I had this all my life! You need to buy the one that has a piece you can put on the blade that protects the skin at your private parts.

I used it twice now on my dick, balls and ass, and I only got a very tiny cut on my ballsack but nothing like when I shaved with a different device. It's also pretty fast so I'm a happy shaved dude!

Second the Philips OneBlade!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.