Help to enjoy the hole

hornyhole

Greetings,

I'm 21 years old,

I'm a virgin, I love anal enlargement, I have an orgasm while playing with my own hole and I think I have a premature ejaculation problem. After I have an orgasm, my desire to play with my hole disappears and I can't enjoy it enough. What are your recommendations? 

Thank you

Completely normal. It's known as 'the refractory period'. A release of chemicals in the brain and can't be helped. For some 20 mins, others 20 hrs or more. Don't worry about it as that coukd lead to more unwanted issues such as dysphoria or Post-Orgasmic Illness Syndrome" (POIS)

Post nut clarity. Best way to avoid it is to ruin your orgasm. To ruin your orgasm stop touching yourself when you feel like you are going to cum. You will cum but don't touch yourself. That way you cum but you are still horny and will do anything. People who entertain the idea of eating their own cum use this method because you will still be horny so anything goes.

4 hours ago, rusty648 said:

Post nut clarity. Best way to avoid it is to ruin your orgasm. To ruin your orgasm stop touching yourself when you feel like you are going to cum. You will cum but don't touch yourself. That way you cum but you are still horny and will do anything. People who entertain the idea of eating their own cum use this method because you will still be horny so anything goes.

Yes indeed. Truth

On 6/12/2022 at 10:32 PM, hornyhole said:

Greetings,

I'm 21 years old,

I'm a virgin, I love anal enlargement, I have an orgasm while playing with my own hole and I think I have a premature ejaculation problem. After I have an orgasm, my desire to play with my hole disappears and I can't enjoy it enough. What are your recommendations? 

Thank you

Happens to me too, immediately after I cum my body rejects all play and just wants to stop. 

5 hours ago, rusty648 said:

In very rare circumstances I can "cum twice" with this technique. Requires me to get almost to the point of cum as you say but still playing with my ass. This will make me leak some cum while still being horny after and then I can wank and cum again shortly after, without interrupting anything.

I wonder if I could time it right to cum 3+ times, I've seen some video before of a guy that managed to cum 7 or 8 times in a row like that.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.