How can I put round objects safely in my ass?

Joe7

Hi. Since sometimes I want to insert in my ass round objects like oranges or pool balls, but I'm scared that they're gonna lost in it. How can I do it safely?

As far as I know, you can never be 100% safe doing that. When I do anal insertions, I insert only things that have one of their end outside my ass, like dildos, for example, so I can be sure I can easily pull them out at any moment I want, without having to worry the object may go too deep and I won't be able to remove them.

Another option is to have very loose anal, so it can be easy to put your hand inside, grab the object, if you can't take it out by pushing, and take it out.

Other, more experienced by me people, may offer better answers.

But if the object itself is breakable, that may not work. Luckily for me, my cunt is so huge that I can safely cram plugs and such WAY up and still reach in and grab them. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A safe and fun way to explore this is gelatin.  I've been making spheres of varying diameters using the 4 parts water:1 part gelatin ratio described in the following link:

https://www.primalhardwere.com/posts/eggs-howto

You can find silicone sphere molds for resin casting or making round ice balls depending on the desired size.  Gelatin will dissolve from just body heat so even if you lose some they'll eventually melt.  When the gelatin is cold they are surprisingly rather firm.  It's exciting to pop them in knowing that I wouldn't try such a thing with other toys or objects.

Gelatin is made from animals so it's not for vegetarians though there are rumors of non-gelatin recipes.

On 9/8/2022 at 8:17 PM, missstretch said:

A safe and fun way to explore this is gelatin.  I've been making spheres of varying diameters using the 4 parts water:1 part gelatin ratio described in the following link:

https://www.primalhardwere.com/posts/eggs-howto

You can find silicone sphere molds for resin casting or making round ice balls depending on the desired size.  Gelatin will dissolve from just body heat so even if you lose some they'll eventually melt.  When the gelatin is cold they are surprisingly rather firm.  It's exciting to pop them in knowing that I wouldn't try such a thing with other toys or objects.

Gelatin is made from animals so it's not for vegetarians though there are rumors of non-gelatin recipes.

This is an excellent safe solution! 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.