For those who do huge/deep anal insertions: do you always do a deep enema? How many times a week do you do a deep enema?

Max_Russell

I try to do some stretching every night so I take a shower hose and do a deep enema everytime. 3 rounds of a hose at half pressure for 30 seconds while I’m on all four generally cleans me out to go 12-15 deep with my main toys (2-1/2 to 3-1/4” diameters)
 Haven’t had any problems outside of my butt not used to bowel movements anymore. 

I do it before playing. But since i have a girlfriend I'm jot playing. A lot anymore. Previously I used to play every day, and I did the enema to go with it. Usually a deeper one. Sometimes I was able to get the shower hose all the way to the end (about a meter) and flushed the entire colon. Haven't had a problem with it. 

@angrymonkeycould you explain the not used to bowel movement part? What does that feel like, I think I may have something similar (I'm not able to take big poops, usually it's just a tiny sausage or two and then an hour later again, which fucking sucks, but oh well... 

On 6/3/2022 at 11:20 PM, urov said:

I do it before playing. But since i have a girlfriend I'm jot playing. A lot anymore. Previously I used to play every day, and I did the enema to go with it. Usually a deeper one. Sometimes I was able to get the shower hose all the way to the end (about a meter) and flushed the entire colon. Haven't had a problem with it. 

@angrymonkeycould you explain the not used to bowel movement part? What does that feel like, I think I may have something similar (I'm not able to take big poops, usually it's just a tiny sausage or two and then an hour later again, which fucking sucks, but oh well... 

I do anal play daily so I do a deep enema every night. Because every night I’m cleaning out, I haven’t sat down to do a bowel movement in a few months.  Hence why it feels foreign to me now. (I have been saving a bit on toilet paper though, probably should have started this routine during the pandemic)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.