Is anal sex (both giving & taking) a turn on mentally for you? Explain why!

Wr876

I'm massively turned on by anal sex being "wrong", and how intimate it feels because it's where you poop. There's a lot of risk involved, to feel embarassed or grossed out and therefore a lot more trust and a feeling of acceptance involved- especially with analingus... Even though I have no interest in scat, it's a huge turn on to think of all the times someones ass was used for its natural porpose of expelling waste, but right now, it's been cleaned up as much as possible, your partner hoping to be accepted arguably your body part that's most sensitive to disgust, the mouth. When I watch something like Pipaypipo's close up "gape-fart" vids I feel turned on and disgusted at the same time, and it makes me even more turned on! It's hard to explain.

It's also a turn on that it's the one act where men and women experience roughly the same pleasures (with some differences, prostate vs vaginal nerves)- but the pleasure of having the anus played with and pushing/pooping out things is the same I imagine.

Also that enjoyable anal sex takes dedication to the sex- the cleaning process and the training to get used to it and have it done in a pleasurable way. Its the wrong hole and used for the wrong purpose, but has now been trained through force of will to be turned into a sexual organ. A big turn on is of course when it changes appearance from it's now use as a sexual organ, and the use (and abuse) it's recieved regularly. It's a huge turn on that a girl would prefer it over vaginal when it's a more cumbersome sex act.

There's also something raw, submissive, animalistic and dominating about anal sex, which is enjoyable from both sides of being the giver and reciever.

Hope you didn't mind my perverted rant...:P

What about you? What is it about anal sex that turns you on mentally?

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno why but the thought of anal sex is beautiful in that it’s only penetrative sex that both genders can perform and it’s a gesture of trust in your partner to use a hole that wasn’t meant for penetration. 

Im at the point where a human penis doesn’t really do much for me (minus being cummed in) so the act of taking a fist just makes it more of a experience of trust. 

To me it is similar to what Wr876 wrote here. In addition to the, what always amazed me most is the symmetry of a gape. Thos black whole that goes way deeper than a vagina and can expand so mich with training. I always imagined that the stretch and fitting of an asswhole around any object must feel so awesome. Naturally that‘s how I then started experimenting on myself. Oh well, little did I know whitch path I‘d go down. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.