Bidet enema tip/trick

widevision

The bidet is an awesome and quick way to give yourself an enema. I have the one listed below and it's angled just right to shoot a stream of water up your butt. Takes 127 seconds and I'm completely cleaned out. 

Anyone else enjoy this trick? 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CGVBZGL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CGVBZGL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like the idea of bidets but never found it necessary to have one for enemas. Maybe for a shallow, lower-rectum only cleanout, it would work well. However, I do DEEP enemas because I play DEEP and there's really nothing better for that than a shower-shot system. 

30 minutes ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

I like the idea of bidets but never found it necessary to have one for enemas. Maybe for a shallow, lower-rectum only cleanout, it would work well. However, I do DEEP enemas because I play DEEP and there's really nothing better for that than a shower-shot system. 

Agreed. Bidets RULE for cleanliness though.

For the longest I was using the bag system or a enema bottle. I have used bidets before but the force that water was coming out is irritating to my anus. Now I have a handheld enema that is connected right to the toilet. Much better system, press against your butthole and let it do it’s job. No refilling or anything. Very easy to do deep cleans.

On 5/11/2022 at 3:42 PM, TheMadPi said:

For the longest I was using the bag system or a enema bottle. I have used bidets before but the force that water was coming out is irritating to my anus. Now I have a handheld enema that is connected right to the toilet. Much better system, press against your butthole and let it do it’s job. No refilling or anything. Very easy to do deep cleans.

Do you have a link for this item? I'd love an enema system that I don't have to even get up off the toilet to use lol

2 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

I guess I’m kinda blessed. If I use an enema at all, it’s just a bulb and I’m done. My upper tract almost never has anything in it.

Same here. Definitely feel lucky as well 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.