Big News: Siswet will try to attempt a human head in her Ass

Just wanting to let you know that the unthinkable might actually happen: According to one of SisWets latest Twitter posts and her comments there she will actually try to fit a full human head in her butthole. At the moment she is looking for a suitable small bald head in order to make it happen.

If she will succeed then that will be spectacular. Here's the Link: 

Edited by jacko300
Spelling

Might have been a goal but now she is actually trying to attempt it and proactively looking for the right "head"...;)

Well if the guy or girl in her butt gets stuck they will probably die of suffocation....:D

This will never happen lol she barely got that fake fetus in her and furthermore a human head is way less squishy than the extra large toys she uses. It’s a miracle when a baby is born and the way the body adapts to birth. No way she’ll get an adult human head in there

I have s small and bald head :amorek:

How will I explain this trip to my wife?

I like the wishful thinking, this forum makes me laugh sometimes :lol:

She's being tongue in cheek, you obviously can't put a human head up someone's ass, dear god guys...

Look through the comments...i am quite sure she's not joking. And the past has proven that she is willing to take on a lot of hurdles that have been unthinkable before as it's probably her best income source. She is forced to do new extremes all the time to keep in the primelight. I am quite sure she will actually try to get it done.

I mean if she would find a real life short person ( like peter dinklage) it could happen....but i am not sure if it would be a good idea to get nose and mouth of a person in because of the actual suffocation hazard...

11 minutes ago, jjw1985 said:

I like the wishful thinking, this forum makes me laugh sometimes :lol:

She's being tongue in cheek, you obviously can't put a human head up someone's ass, dear god guys...

15 years ago no one would have thought that we would see any woman take 3 fists, gigantic dildos or have a kneelong prolapse like Clairet...just because it hasn't been done it doesn't mean its impossible. You have to think outside the box...i wouldn't take the pic she posted to serious. Of course its not possible with a normal adult sized male head...but there are small heads out there and even if she manages to get half a head in...that would be an accomplishment. 
I am not even sure if i am that keen to see it as i have other favorites like Clairet but if anyone can and will attempt to do it, i am sure its Siswet. 

She would literally have to have surgery to dislocate her hips and separate her pelvic bone in order to accommodate even the smallest adult human head in her asshole. The huge toys she uses are soft, a human skull is DEFINITELY not. 

5 hours ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

She would literally have to have surgery to dislocate her hips and separate her pelvic bone in order to accommodate even the smallest adult human head in her asshole. The huge toys she uses are soft, a human skull is DEFINITELY not. 

Of all the extreme things we talk about here, this is the one that must be discounted as utter foolishness. Guys… come ON. Seriously.

Communicating with girls, amateurs of extreme anal stretching, I asked them one question:
why won't you try to make a complete deep anal footfisting with a heel?
There are several videos with men on the network, but not a single girl has done this yet.
Many of the girls said that they like the idea, but they are not ready yet.
Offer Siswet, this is definitely much easier than the head :doctor: I love this beautiful girl extreme, but I don’t have enough video where men do her fisting, this is much more interesting than Didlo ;)

6 hours ago, Kifir said:

Communicating with girls, amateurs of extreme anal stretching, I asked them one question:
why won't you try to make a complete deep anal footfisting with a heel?
There are several videos with men on the network, but not a single girl has done this yet.
Many of the girls said that they like the idea, but they are not ready yet.
Offer Siswet, this is definitely much easier than the head :doctor: I love this beautiful girl extreme, but I don’t have enough video where men do her fisting, this is much more interesting than Didlo ;)

Yeah man. I love Didlo:rolleyes:.. spell check lol

It is true that in a reddit chat she said it was her ultimate goal. But as said its probs not possible and just clickbait. Personally if I was her I'd contact and dildo manufacturer and request a silicone soft human head dildo. I'm sure many would buy it at differing sizes. Anyway I'm off to A&E to  try and get this woman's head out my ass.... Been up there for years :lol:

You can actually buy a dildo that has a wider circumference than a human head; maybe she should try that first - can't remember the name but Meo make it 

She's obviously joking!

That being said, as for goals she should work up to taking the Red Boy butt plug and the ability to be properly fucked by an arm elbow deep, and not just a slow insertion.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.