New find

On 4/6/2022 at 8:54 AM, Darthvin said:

Nice find. I love my gf wholeheartedly but what a lucky husband haha 

I felt that. My girlfriend doesn't even like me looking at her asshole and this lady has a hungry cavern for an ass. I suppose we can't have EVERYTHING we want haha.

7 minutes ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

I felt that. My girlfriend doesn't even like me looking at her asshole and this lady has a hungry cavern for an ass. I suppose we can't have EVERYTHING we want haha.

well, I'm fortunate enough that my partner will fist me and peg - I'm working on her to receive a bit of anal play but certainly don't force it. I have shoved Haribo sweets up her butt haaha and a few fingers!

3 hours ago, Darthvin said:

well, I'm fortunate enough that my partner will fist me and peg - I'm working on her to receive a bit of anal play but certainly don't force it. I have shoved Haribo sweets up her butt haaha and a few fingers!

Lucky man! I haven't been with my gf for very long so I'm still warming her up with regular sex before I try to corrupt her! She has no idea how wrecked my ass is nor how much I want to wreck her ass equally as much haha. 

Unfortunately for us extreme anal enthusiasts, our fetish doesn't quite resonate with very many women. The few women that do like it are the best women on earth! Good luck in opening her up ;) 

2 hours ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

Lucky man! I haven't been with my gf for very long so I'm still warming her up with regular sex before I try to corrupt her! She has no idea how wrecked my ass is nor how much I want to wreck her ass equally as much haha. 

Unfortunately for us extreme anal enthusiasts, our fetish doesn't quite resonate with very many women. The few women that do like it are the best women on earth! Good luck in opening her up ;) 

My wife loves anal and knows I play with my ass but if she knew how truly wrecked it is, she’d be horrified.

34 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

My wife loves anal and knows I play with my ass but if she knew how truly wrecked it is, she’d be horrified.

Curious, does she have any interest in stretching, looking "used", the size of penetrations etc, or is she totally uninterested in that part about anal sex?

11 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Curious, does she have any interest in stretching, looking "used", the size of penetrations etc, or is she totally uninterested in that part about anal sex?

Totally uninterested and would find it… shocking and distasteful.

5 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Is a part of why she likes anal because it's kinky/a taboo/"wrong"? Or is it purely because of the way it feels/physical sensation?

26 minutes ago, Wr876 said:

Is a part of why she likes anal because it's kinky/a taboo/"wrong"? Or is it purely because of the way it feels/physical sensation?

She loves the sensation of cumming clitorally while getting fucked anally. 

On 4/9/2022 at 5:33 AM, Rosebutt said:

Well, at least you found one that enjoys anal. My girl knows I want her asshole but she hasn't gotten comfortable enough to try it again. Much like you, if she knew how wrecked mine was, she'd run for the hills haha.

18 minutes ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

Well, at least you found one that enjoys anal. My girl knows I want her asshole but she hasn't gotten comfortable enough to try it again. Much like you, if she knew how wrecked mine was, she'd run for the hills haha.

Yeah, guess I’ll count my blessings.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.