Cute Asian Trans does the anal birthing trick

4 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Why post these private clips? This makes no sense.

Sorry. Ask to friend the poster. They give ok quickly.

Thisvid is like that.

15 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

Sorry. Ask to friend the poster. They give ok quickly.

Thisvid is like that.

I'm not gonna make a profile and ask somebody to friend me over 1 clip here. check the availability of the clip before you post it please

3 hours ago, kfc said:

I'm not gonna make a profile and ask somebody to friend me over 1 clip here. check the availability of the clip before you post it please

Well, those who have a profile on thisvid will appreciate.

Those who do not, won't.

We are not going to stop posting links to thisvid just to please you.

11 minutes ago, AzFrNick said:

Well, those who have a profile on thisvid will appreciate.

Those who do not, won't.

We are not going to stop posting links to thisvid just to please you.

Isn’t that kind of antithetical to what this place is about? Pleasing each other? Why be exclusive about it?

4 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Isn’t that kind of antithetical to what this place is about? Pleasing each other? Why be exclusive about it?

Well boohooo.

Have a good night.

• 1 month later...

in my view, here should be published only links that can be opened by any member of this board, even if they are not registered to other sites, like fet life thisvid etc. sometimes i close those kinds of topics

10 hours ago, gninori said:

in my view, here should be published only links that can be opened by any member of this board, even if they are not registered to other sites, like fet life thisvid etc. sometimes i close those kinds of topics

Agreed, though I'm not a moderator, haha. :)

If someone wants to share a video that has a restricted source, why not download the video and upload it to one of the file sharing sites so everyone can enjoy it? If you expect them to do the extra work to join a site and make a profile, why doesn't the one doing the posting do the extra work themselves of putting the video on a file sharing site like that? It's not reasonable to expect others to put in extra work if they won't themselves put in extra work for the sake of sharing freely. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 6:28 PM, Rosebutt said:

Why post these private clips? This makes no sense.

I know, it's the absolute worse on thisvid. None of my content there is locked down at all.

On 5/24/2022 at 10:42 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

I know, it's the absolute worse on thisvid. None of my content there is locked down at all.

It is very easy to ask the poster for friendship.

As a result of the idiotic complaint of some, I am not posting any more links on this board.

Edited by AzFrNick

7 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

It is very easy to ask the poster for friendship.

As a result of the idiotic complaint of some, I am not posting any more links on this board.

"It's easy to ask the poster... " What? Are you under the impression I do not know how to do that? Really? The point I made is that I do not lock my content, why should so many others? Is the clientele of thisvid really of the opinion that they have something special. Most of it is re-posted crap, unlike mine. Or maybe it's a commodity and if too many people look at it, it just evaporates and stops displaying. And for your information, I have asked to be "friended" many times and just get ignored. No, "Not interested", "Take a hike" or even "Fuck off". Absolutely none of the other platforms are like that.

2 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

"It's easy to ask the poster... " What? Are you under the impression I do not know how to do that? Really? The point I made is that I do not lock my content, why should so many others? Is the clientele of thisvid really of the opinion that they have something special. Most of it is re-posted crap, unlike mine. Or maybe it's a commodity and if too many people look at it, it just evaporates and stops displaying. And for your information, I have asked to be "friended" many times and just get ignored. No, "Not interested", "Take a hike" or even "Fuck off". Absolutely none of the other platforms are like that.

Absolutely agree. I've been on Thisvid for years now and 90% of my friend requests have been met with a "fuck off" or a "Go away fag" kinda response. These sweaty neckbeards on thisvid really collect (steal) videos from creators then act like it's theirs and it's somehow God's gift to humanity. Absolutely pathetic community on Thisvid.

• 4 weeks later...