What ever happened to SexySasha

I actually think she had some of her colon removed. There was some resurfacing where she pushed out her ass a bit and it looked a little strange, and not NEARLY as huge. She had a lot of dark tissue on her prolapse so I fear she had some repair surgery, tipped her toe in again as a content creator, and then vanished again which is too bad. She seemed really nice. This is all speculation mind you I could be totally off.

1 hour ago, NeutralOmen said:

I actually think she had some of her colon removed. There was some resurfacing where she pushed out her ass a bit and it looked a little strange, and not NEARLY as huge. She had a lot of dark tissue on her prolapse so I fear she had some repair surgery, tipped her toe in again as a content creator, and then vanished again which is too bad. She seemed really nice. This is all speculation mind you I could be totally off.

Yes, it seemed that she stretched too hard and some part of her colon was dark, as if lacking blood supply.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.