Q for the forum: Do you think Veneisse maxxed out her pussy?

I'm a huuuuge Veneisse-fan and can never get enough of her body and talents.

So according to Slackholes she could take 34 cm in circumference. Not sure how accurate that is but ok. As you can see she was rather petite, and 170 cm tall.

veneisse-pussy-acrobats-5238786-10860784.jpg

Do you think she maxxed our her pussy? Could she have gone even bigger? 

An average newborn's head circumference according to CDC data is 35.81367cm, with the 97th percentile (highest) 38.85417cm. Therefore, if the data you've provided is accurate (non-credible source), she had not yet even reached the circumference of an average baby which her body is designed to be able to expel.

Sure, but it's quite common for women to suffer tearing during childbirth. I guess the question depends on your definition of "maxxed out", I don't even know how you'd define such a thing.

48 minutes ago, jjw1985 said:

Sure, but it's quite common for women to suffer tearing during childbirth. I guess the question depends on your definition of "maxxed out", I don't even know how you'd define such a thing.

You wouldn’t. ‘Tis is a silly question to begin with.

1 hour ago, jjw1985 said:

The max width that the hip bones allow was what I had in mind.

52 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

You wouldn’t. ‘Tis is a silly question to begin with.

Veneisse makes all my blood rush to one part of my body, so please excuse me :P

14 minutes ago, Wr876 said:

The max width that the hip bones allow was what I had in mind.

Veneisse makes all my blood rush to one part of my body, so please excuse me :P

LOL. It’s all good.

34 cm is accurate as a lower bound. She measured some of the objects she used in several videos.

In my opinion she started to have problems (mild pussy prolapse, maybe leakages) and for that reason and for the fact that life goes on she quitted.

5 hours ago, tokyoalkaline said:

34 cm is accurate as a lower bound. She measured some of the objects she used in several videos.

In my opinion she started to have problems (mild pussy prolapse, maybe leakages) and for that reason and for the fact that life goes on she quitted.

Do you know if 34 cm comes from a toy she used? None of her toys listed on Slackholes are that wide.

About the prolapse issue, are you just speculating or do you think this because of the way her pussy looked?

On 3/5/2022 at 3:09 AM, Wr876 said:

Do you know if 34 cm comes from a toy she used? None of her toys listed on Slackholes are that wide.

I think that 34 was an eggplant, but I'm not totally sure.

On 3/5/2022 at 3:09 AM, Wr876 said:

About the prolapse issue, are you just speculating or do you think this because of the way her pussy looked?

It's a mixture of speculation and pussy observation in the latest videos.

21 hours ago, tokyoalkaline said:

I think that 34 was an eggplant, but I'm not totally sure.

It's a mixture of speculation and pussy observation in the latest videos.

I remember a video where they measured an eggplant. Might have to try and find it...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.