Pumping advice?

unfolder

Hello all, I have a question for those who’ve had success using a penis pump to attain prolapse. I have been working on getting a prolapse for years, and over that time there’s been periods where I had penis pumps and used them on my ass by inserting inside and pumping, but never really had success or results and threw them out. I just bought my third (or fourth?) one today and I’m determined to use it every day so I can have a prolapse that rivals clairets soon hehe. I’m just wondering if any of you have tips about using the pump - it always seems like afterwards I’m just sore inside and there’s no more protrusion than before :/. How deep inside do you guys put the pump? How much pressure? How long? What position? Do you push out while it’s on? I am going to be keeping it on every morning in the shower since it’s my only real alone time. Any advice for those who’ve had success with the pump is welcome :). 

PS if you’d like to see where my rose currently is, you can find me on thisvid @ prolo

Again, everyone is built differently.

There are those who swear by pumping. There are those who swear by fisting. 
There are those who swear by giant toys. There are those who swear by a combination of all of those.

Different methods have different results for different people. 

Many of the people we see-men and women- with the biggest prolapses (HungerFF, SlimFF, TimmyPH, Dumbfistingbttm, Clairet, Donna, etc) came to them through being genetically prone to them AND heavy anal play. 

Remember, this is a journey, not a destination. I’ve been into heavy anal play since the late 90’s and still only have a respectable rose and thick anal lips. I’ll probably never have the giant full-thickness meatloaf prolapse that many of our heroes sport, but that’s ok. I love playing and get huge enjoyment out of it. And that’s all that matters. 

Edited by Rosebutt

13 hours ago, unfolder said:

Hello all, I have a question for those who’ve had success using a penis pump to attain prolapse. I have been working on getting a prolapse for years, and over that time there’s been periods where I had penis pumps and used them on my ass by inserting inside and pumping, but never really had success or results and threw them out. I just bought my third (or fourth?) one today and I’m determined to use it every day so I can have a prolapse that rivals clairets soon hehe. I’m just wondering if any of you have tips about using the pump - it always seems like afterwards I’m just sore inside and there’s no more protrusion than before :/. How deep inside do you guys put the pump? How much pressure? How long? What position? Do you push out while it’s on? I am going to be keeping it on every morning in the shower since it’s my only real alone time. Any advice for those who’ve had success with the pump is welcome :). 

PS if you’d like to see where my rose currently is, you can find me on thisvid @ prolo

deep anal play, i think ! 

On 2/28/2022 at 2:13 AM, Ohyes1978 said:

Pumping ass can make bleed if you have hemorrhoids inside

Day right ya kno. So true

I rarely pump but couple weeks ago after a stretch thought I'd have a go. My prolapse has now collapsed down to the sphincter and I can push out. Probably coincidence who knows but I've made significant progress. When sitting on the toilet I can now see my prolapse! 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.