DEEP anal play help

angrymonkey

So I got XL Colon Snake from JohnThomas toys recently.  It's 5" around and 44 inches long.  I managed to get about halfway through it and go up the colon and around the first bend towards the second bend.  Any recommendations on how to get it to make the 2nd turn to go down the ascending colon?  If I can manage to make the 2nd turn, then i'm sure I've bottom out with my depth play and reach about 30".  Let's call it what it is, that's amazing.

Side note I also managed to take 7" of the JohnThomas XL Brutus toy tonight.  So proud of my ass, 11" around and got it pass the 2nd ring.  That was a real fun stretch but I can't ride it to town since it takes some force to pop it pass the 2nd ring.  No true prolapse still though.  Can only push out 1/2" of a rose.  I want my guts to hang outside someday like Clairet.  DGG use to be my idol and goal, but Clairet is in a new league.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.