Anyone Remember Budman?

Rosebutt

He never showed his face and was apparently married and straight (which, we now know, when it comes to anal play, means nothing) but had the most destroyed, massive meatloaf prolapse ever. Had to have been over 10 years ago that he stopped posting. 

I was watching one of his clips just now and it got me to wondering what he was up to these days. What’s his prolapse look like now? 

He was/is a member of this site, I recall that.

Yeah I remember him well, his videos are amazing! Kinda hard sometimes to find them but he trully got one of the best prolapse out there.

It's been a few years since the last time he posted here, but I wish he would give us a little update on how he's doing and also the progress he made on his prolapse.

Bud_man if you see this, we would love to see you back here!

6 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Sure. Pretty much everywhere.

OH okay, I've definitely seen this guy before but never knew his name! Absolutely amazing prolapse.

12 hours ago, elirian said:

OH okay, I've definitely seen this guy before but never knew his name! Absolutely amazing prolapse.

I actually chatted with him years ago. He was quite shy and secretive and wanted everyone to know what he wasn’t gay and not interested in meeting up with anyone. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.