Training tips to get to 3 inches

Rosebudslave

Hi folks, 
Im looking for advice to get me to the three inch mark. I have a dick Rambo E and also a slightly larger toy that’s 2.75 inch diameter. 

i bought a larger 3 inch toy, but that leap seems to be massive when you look at circumference. 

How do I get that toy in? I imagine once I get to that size I will open up a whole new world. Any tips or toy suggestions to help with the inbetween stretch? I can also take my partners fist but she does have small hands. 

cheers xx

you want a combination of inflatables and an array of pushing and relaxing techniques and a lot of lube. 

In order to graduate in size safely, first, slowly work up your hole to where it's at a maximum stretch. it should feel tender and difficult, but not a lot of pain. Then birth the toy, and put it back. birth the toy, and put it back. do that several times until the most difficult thing you have is easy and kind of falls out of your ass. this will eventually happen. it takes 3-40 minutes. once that's done, use an inflatable to slowly pump to where it hurts a little bit again. birth it out. repeat. keep doing that over and over. Then, using lots of lube, take your 3 inch plug. squat on top of it for leverage. as you descend on it, push your ass out like you're going number 2. as you're pushing out, SLOWLY descend on the plug. when tension hits its apex, here's where a little finesse comes in. you're at a maximum "push out" and the plug is really resisting. At this point, relax your anus and descend with your body/gravity. you'll notice that your body will swallow a little bit more of the plug. ascend, and repeat the process. relube when needed. 

If you feel tearing or stinging pain or experience bleeding, just stop playing and try again in a couple of days. 

Rome wasn't built in a day. take your time and listen to your body. I hope this helps.

Hi NeutralOmen,

Great advice thank you, I do need another inflatable toy, my last one broke, do you have any suggestions? Most I see have the tube coming out of the bottom which is silly really. 

When I really stretch I have that achey sensation in my sphincter. I guess I have to go pasT this? Is that my muscles stretching and tiring?

thanks again.  Xx

I don't have a recommendation for an inflatable but there aren't many large sized good ones so it'll run you 60-100 bucks for one that won't break or isn't big enough. 

In re pain, a sort of dull ache is okay, like the feeling of a bruise. push through that kind of pain at your own discretion but be careful. 

Sharp, stinging pain is the kind you want to discontinue play when you encounter. It usually indicates a tear in your skin bad enough to bleed, and if you keep aggravating it, it could split farther and scar you, and could also make anal piles or fistulas more probable in the future. 

Yes that's right like a bruised feeling, it goes away by the next again day though. Thanks for the tips I appreciate it.

I do love searching for new dildos! Now I have a good reason (as if I needed one...) ;-)

How far can you dilate yourself? I have heard there is a point that if you go beyond it, your ass doesnt go back, stretch beyond the elasticity, is that right I guess that's what the prolapse is?

oh that's a whole separate topic and it's really robust. The short answer is, everyone is different, and even in the most extreme cases ever recorded, like kirkj, the anus is still basically functional, albeit probably very leaky. 
I think pelvic floor collapse and anal failure have more to do with genetics and age and muscle atrophy or nerve damage than they do heavy training, but you'll get differing opinions on that.

11 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Here's a guide from someone on Fetlife that seemed pretty good. I copied it to this site.

https://justpaste.it/9fomn

Great thread Wr876 thank you, lots of good tips there!

And thank you NaturalOmen too for the info. Xx

For me, a toy with gradual size increases and being mentally in the zone was what got me over the 3 inch diameter. I was around the 2.8-2.9 mark for a while and only this past year did I finally get 3" in, mainly just lowering my weight onto the toy and not forcing. Reaching the widest point and clenching around the toy slightly helped as when you release, it would slide in a bit further with less resistance.

Currently at 3.1" but only managed that a few times (first time I got that size in, i couldnt sit down without a groan for weeks, probably bruised my tailbone or something. 3" and up is definately where progress becomes tougher, at least for myself)

Edited by yella

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 10:24 PM, yella said:

For me, a toy with gradual size increases and being mentally in the zone was what got me over the 3 inch diameter. I was around the 2.8-2.9 mark for a while and only this past year did I finally get 3" in, mainly just lowering my weight onto the toy and not forcing. Reaching the widest point and clenching around the toy slightly helped as when you release, it would slide in a bit further with less resistance.

Currently at 3.1" but only managed that a few times (first time I got that size in, i couldnt sit down without a groan for weeks, probably bruised my tailbone or something. 3" and up is definately where progress becomes tougher, at least for myself)

Yeah that’s a good idea, maybe a cone shaped toy I can progress with would be better. Fists go in a lot easier now since I started on my 2.7 inch toy. I have a ten inch circumference toy as well I want to use, but my eyes were bigger than my ass hole the day I bought that lol. 

6 minutes ago, FistBi said:

I'm on 7" but this devilish plug resists me. I'm enjoying this war...

https://www.sexshop51.eu/m-k-stretch-butt-plug-d/

Ooo just shy of the 3 inch mark looks good that toy. No give once it’s in! I can’t find the one I use online now, I’m sure it was called the intimidator or something like that. 

• 5 months later...
On 1/4/2022 at 12:29 PM, Rosebudslave said:

Hi NeutralOmen,

Great advice thank you, I do need another inflatable toy, my last one broke, do you have any suggestions? Most I see have the tube coming out of the bottom which is silly really. 

When I really stretch I have that achey sensation in my sphincter. I guess I have to go pasT this? Is that my muscles stretching and tiring?

thanks again.  Xx

Both my plugs broke too, rip

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.