Pumping Prolapse and Blood.

pumpinglover

Can anyone help me please, I have been anal pumping for years aiming to achieve a prolapse. The last couple of days I have achieved my goal but at a cost, which involved blood, when the prolapse popped out so did the blood. Im used to some blood now and again when playing, but nothing like this. Will this continue or after further play will it stop. I have a sneaky feeling it could be a vein, which is being affected by pumping. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in Advance

I think you need to take a few weeks off from playing with your ass unfortunately, it sounds like you went too hard too soon and possibly ruptured a blood vessel like you suggested. 

15 hours ago, pumpinglover said:

Thats what I thought may have happened. Thanks for your reply.

take a break for a month, your ass to be recovered if a vein is ruptured.

I will completely agree with this here having also cut myself inside my hole. As hard as it can be, take that 2 week to one month break off. You won't really loose your stretching progress.

Ime theres two tolerances for stretching. Your max when open, which is the limit we push ourselves at expanding, doesnt loose progress fast. Once youve hit 4 inches, thats permanent, you'll be able to do it again for sure.

Your second tolerance is your tensing tolerance. When you take a break, you rectums tension will get stronger again so you will have to take longer to warm up to your max dilation during a session.

24 minutes ago, Upthebutt said:

Ime theres two tolerances for stretching. Your max when open, which is the limit we push ourselves at expanding, doesnt loose progress fast. Once youve hit 4 inches, thats permanent, you'll be able to do it again for sure.

Your second tolerance is your tensing tolerance. When you take a break, you rectums tension will get stronger again so you will have to take longer to warm up to your max dilation during a session.

I agree - I frequently have to take extended breaks from stretching just because I don't always have the privacy I need, but as long as I'm careful about warming up I can usually work my way back up to a fist in like an hour tops.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.