Todays raisa's show

1 hour ago, tokyoalkaline said:

I was watching raisa's show and at some point something fell off her pussy. If I'm not wrong she reached it a put back in.
It could sound a weird question, but what it was?

I'm sure it wasn't a vibrator.

“Off” her pussy? 

I

On 12/30/2021 at 7:27 PM, tokyoalkaline said:

I was watching raisa's show and at some point something fell off her pussy. If I'm not wrong she reached it a put back in.
It could sound a weird question, but what it was?

I'm sure it wasn't a vibrator.

If there is a DR here. Please let us know what I can be but… raisas vagina is not broken   It’s beautiful.  What can broke?

Here is the scene. Unfortunately she streams with a very small bitrate and therefore the quality is crappy and you see almost nothing. In addition, the connection is interrupted for a short time. Maybe someone can see what it is anyway or understands what she says afterwards.

ME14A2CO_t.jpg ME14A2CP_t.jpg

https://anonfiles.com/rco1p556x5/Raisa_lost_something_from_her_pussy_mp4

12 minutes ago, jjw1985 said:

99% sure that's just a tampon with the string snipped off, probably why she starts cleaning up afterwards.

That was my original thought. Can’t imagine what her periods must be like considering how stretched out her cunt is.

16 hours ago, jjw1985 said:

99% sure that's just a tampon with the string snipped off, probably why she starts cleaning up afterwards.

Yep I agree, it is a simple tampon and she then cleans the blood that came with....

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.